- Grzybowska 62, 00-855 Warszawa, PolskaWarszawa, mazowieckie
- Ogłoszenie wygasło 22 dni temu
- Pełny etat
- Kierownik / Koordynator
As a MEDIA AND BRAND ENGAGEMENT MANAGER HUB for Lancôme you will:
- Prepare and execute annual media and engagement strategy for Lancôme for Poland, Lithuania, Latvia and Estonia
- Own the delivery of brand media plan (TV, Press, OOH, Digital, Partnerships etc.) in collaboration with partner agencies
- Conduct evaluation of media performance and ROI on a regular basis– ensuring media tracking of ongoing campaigns
- Ensure we are staying up to date with industry best practices and innovations, sharing learnings with the wider Brand Business Unit team
- Drive content excellence from global – ensuring all formats and assets required are supplied for every launch
- Be responsible for all localised formats, from briefing agency to channel execution
- Develop integrated communication and PR plans for the brand
- Define integrated campaign activation calendar for portfolio and allocate budget for communication activities
- Orchestrate integrated communication campaigns: event planning, working with partners, trend features, designer coordination, look agreement
- Develop product awareness amongst consumer, press, influencers
- Monitor product and brand press and media coverage across channels
- Develop awareness and understanding of brand / product coverage on social media and monitor social media brand content
- Set and execute influencers strategy
You will be the perfect match if you:
- Understand the media landscape for efficient media planning, both online and offline
- Are experienced in digital environment – media planning and analysis, content creation, trends
- Develop day-to-day opportunities to analyze consumer insights & data
- Have passion for digital tools and advocacy, incl. Influencers
- Plan and execute social campaigns and drive social media
- Are a natural communicator with drive for innovation and data analysis
- Are fluent in English
- #grow – at L’Oréal, growing comes from being in constant motion. We grow with others, by exploring and by reaching out for more. Together, we try, succeed and sometimes fail. We bring together unique personalities full of potential to become outstanding mentors; we give them transformational trainings and learning opportunities that make them unleash the best in themselves.
- #diversity – at L’Oréal, our teams are diverse as the billions of consumers we create for, we embrace difference of origins, cultures, life experiences and beliefs. We commit to fostering an inclusive environment where we celebrate the different perspectives of our colleagues and where we are encouraged to share what we stand for and to express our true selves.
- #entrepreneurship – at L’Oréal, we invite our people to inspire others with mind-blowing ideas, to challenge the status-quo and to shape the future of beauty. “Run it as your own business” is our mantra. Entrepreneurship at L’Oréal is also about the possibility to design a one-of-a-kind career path never seen before.
- #impact – at L’Oréal, we encourage our employees to think and act beyond their jobs. We acknowledge the big impact that our jobs have on our community, our environment and our consumers. For us, our job is more than just a job, it is about building a better future for others and our planet.
If this speaks to you, join us now!
We are open for candidates with disabilities.
If you would like to participate in the above-mentioned recruitment process, it is mandatory to include in your resume the following closes:
“ I agree to the processing my personal data by L’Oréal Polska Sp. z o.o. with its registered office at Grzybowska 62, 00-844 Warsaw included in the CV, recruitment form and other application documents for the purpose and the scope necessary to carry out the recruitment process for the position of Media and Brand Engagement Manager Hub (Lancôme)
 I agree to the processing of my personal data included in the CV, recruitment form and other application documents for the use in the future recruitment by L’Oréal Polska Sp. z o.o. with its registered office at Grzybowska 62, 00-844 Warsaw.
*- mandatory field