RB is the world's leading consumer health and hygiene company, We work with the best people to challenge conventional thinking and keep giving people innovative solutions for healthier lives and happier homes, through our brands like Nurofen, Strepsils, Mucinex, Dettol, Lysol, Finish and Vanish.
The person will manage the Media & Digital Marketing strategies across the Hygiene/ Home brands in Poland & Eastern Europe, including:
- Manage and develop a team of 3 persons: 1 Media Manager & 2 Digital specialist. Need ability to manage teams at distance as 2 team members are located in Budapest.
- Drive the local implementation process of the SCPs (Strategic Communication Plans) with the media agency and brand teams across all touch points.
- Share best practices/learning’s within Eastern Europe and internationally with Global teams.
- Deploy key principles and Media strategy agreed in Poland across EE and ensure compliance to the principles, while adjusting to local needs I terms of media buying to deliver communication strategy.
- Work closely with the brand teams to evaluate the media mix and channel strategy
- Manage digital opportunities for RB to drive their business forward
- Analyse competitor media strategies and use this to improve RBs campaign effectiveness/ competitiveness.
- Define and implement yearly media Negotiation, together with Global Media team, through media Agency to decrease cost of media while improving quality.
- Monitor delivery of agreements with media agency and vendors and need for extra negotiations, while providing recommendations on how to improve it.
- Negotiate, execute and control special deals with TV stations directly for PL
- Track Media plans delivery and quality of media buying, and work closely with agencies to come with recommendations on how to improve it.
- Management of Media agency and Media Audits on all aspects including contracts and remuneration
- Develop and deliver monthly media reports to Management, with media planning overview and key competitor insights.
- Full ownership of POLBAL Budget and coordination of EE Budget. Need to work closely to finance team to ensure right planning and phasing and ensure full compliance.
- A great chance to advance your career and gain experience in multi-functional / multi-national environment;
- Influence on key customers’ as well as RB management decisions;
- A friendly and challenging working environment;
- Permanent contract with wide package of additional benefits.
- Cooperation with a positive, smart and passionate team
In return RB offer very competitive salary with excellent benefits and the chance to progress your career within a truely global organisation.