- Prosta 70, 00-838 Warszawa, PolskaWarszawa, mazowieckie
- Ogłoszenie wygasło 12 dni temu
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
- Kierownik / Koordynator
Huawei is a leading global provider of information and communications technology (ICT) infrastructure and smart devices. We look for people who share our vision: to bring digital to every person, home and organization for a fully connected, intelligent world.
We are a leading supplier of next generation telecom networks and currently serve 37 of the world`s top 50 operators. Our people are committed to providing innovative products, services and solutions, and understand it as their mission to create long-term value and growth potential for our clients.
Media Procurement Coordinator
- Measurement and evaluation of the commercial value of media, monitoring the correct media buying conditions prior to authorization in accordance with contractual obligations,
- Reporting on all commercial aspects of advertising projects,
- Preparation of contract specification and pre-tender documentation,
- Assist with the general procurement/commercial management on a media agencies cooperation,
- Work alongside our Marketing Team to ensure that the framework agreements (media plans) are being correctly administered to ensure that all contract deliverables are met,
- Provide associated advice and information to Marketing Team on change including proposed scope changes, recommending appropriate action and producing required documentation for approval in accordance with levels of delegated authority,
- Assist the Procurement Manager with reviewing contractor delivery, including where appropriate, attending valuation and progress meetings,
- Assist in preparation of tender, pricing and contract documentation. Carry out cost analysis of accepted tenders.
Job Skills, Experience and Qualifications:
- Higher Education level,
- An understanding of working in a media & marketing industry,
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and organizational skills,
- Sound commercial and negotiation skills,
- The ability to deal with people with integrity, providing constructive feedback,
- Driven and determined to continually strive for improvement,
- Resilience to deal with suppliers and build trusting relationships,
- Be comfortable challenging suppliers on adherence to contract terms and conditions,
- MS Office i.e. at least intermediate Excel, Word and Powerpoint skills,
- Knowledge of basic estimating, valuation and cost reporting,
- Ability to work independently with guidance when necessary,
- Very good English, written and spoken.
- Attractive salary
- Bonus system
- MultiSport card
- Private medical care
- Employment contract
- Office location near Rondo Daszyńskiego
- Employment at global telecommunication leader
- Challenging job in international structures
- Participating in the newest telecommunication technology projects
- Career development
- Multilanguage environment
If you are interested please send your detailed CV in English.