A career at Pfizer offers opportunity, ownership and impact. All over the world, Pfizer colleagues work together to positively impact health for everyone, everywhere. Our colleagues have the opportunity to grow and develop a career that offers both individual and company success; be part of an ownership culture that values diversity and where all colleagues are energized and engaged; and the ability to impact the health and lives of millions of people. Pfizer, a global leader in the biopharmaceutical industry, is continuously seeking top talent who are inspired by our purpose to innovate to bring therapies to patients that significantly improve their lives. Right now, we are seeking highly qualified candidates to fill the position:
Medical Director (m/f) Vaccines
What you can expect:
- As a Medical Director (m/f) Vaccines you provide best medical and scientific evidence and judgment for Pfizer meningococcal vaccines and to lead the development and execution of strategies that result in the optimal use of Pfizer vaccines.
- Align with the global Medical team on strategies for best possible vaccine protection and based on this guide the Pfizer regional commercial team on the scientific backgrounds of Pfizer meningococcal vaccines.
- Lead the communication on meningococcal vaccines with internal and external customers.
- Contributes to the development of a strategic Medical/SA guidance in the respective Specialty therapeutic area to ensure the optimal use of Pfizer vaccines, product licenses and appropriate recommendations are obtained and maintained.
- Supports the alignment of this area-specific strategic Medical/SA guidance with Global Medical/SA Strategy.
- Supports the timely, comprehensive and scientifically accurate dissemination of data from Pfizer sponsored studies and other sources.
- Provides scientific input & support to the International Developed Markets (IDM) brand management for the definition and execution of marketing strategies.
- Ensures the adherence to the highest legal, regulatory, transparency, compliance and other relevant ethical standards.
- Has a strong focus on the development of concepts and materials for use in medical to medical communications.
- Works with IDM Medical/SA frontline deployment function and in-country medical functions to implement these materials for medical to medical communications.
- Develops relationships with key clinical thought leaders and other stakeholders in the IDM region in order to ensure that medical strategies meet customer needs and to establish and reinforce. partnerships in clinical programs.
What we expect:
- Medical degree, ideally with a subspecialty focus in microbiology or infectious diseasesi.
- Documented expertise in the respective Vaccines therapeutic area (e.g. publications).
- Strong experience in clinical sciences and public health based on a strong academic background.
- Knowledge of the regional health environment including its structures, policies, key members and scientific societies.
- Strong interpersonal skills, as well as excellent verbal communication and presentation skills in English language.
- Strong ability to facilitate open discussion and debate among key stakeholders and to build internal and external relationships.
- Profound knowledge of the relevant and applicable Codes of Practice, SOPs, regulations and guidelines across the IDM region.
- Profound knowledge of pharmacovigilance and regulatory legislation and how it impacts the product portfolio.
- Experience in protocol design and execution.
In addition to competitive salaries and customized benefits packages, we offer a supportive and diverse culture and unparalleled career development opportunities. To apply please visit www.pfizercareers.com and search for JobID: 1046785. Please submit your documents in English.