Medical Grants Administrator (Contractor)
- ogłoszenie wygasło rok temu
- Umowa agencyjna
- Praktykant / Stażysta
- Pfizer is seeking highly organized, self-motivated individuals who are passionate about supporting research and education grants to help bring world-class medicines to patients around the globe.
- The role, performed remotely, will provide operational grants support to internal and external stakeholders across all Pfizer business units in Austria, Switzerland, Spain, and the Netherlands.
Medical Grants Administrator (Contractor)Numer ref.: 131875
Why Patients Need You
- This role represents an exciting opportunity to be part of a new, expanding European grants operations team.
- A multi-faceted role including regular cross-functional collaboration with colleagues at the local and global levels.
- Help our team to facilitate the review and administration of grants to support cutting edge research and education initiatives.
Key Experience Offer of this Role
- Gain experience with and exposure to medical education and all phases of drug development
- Develop connections and foster relationships with key internal stakeholders within Pfizer across a wide variety of functional areas
- Contribute meaningfully to budget forecasting, contract negotiation, payment remittance, drug supply logistics.
- Perform due diligence and assess eligibility of applicants to receive grant support from Pfizer in accordance with corporate policy and national, international, and internal exclusion lists.
- Coordinate the medical, scientific, and operational review of grant proposals by internal subject matter experts
- Liaise with external stakeholders and local legal colleagues to negotiate terms and execution of the grant contract.
- Manage financial transactions related to grants, including partnering with Medical Affairs to set milestone schedules, creating purchase orders, reviewing progress reports, processing invoices, and releasing payments.
- Work with Pharmaceutical Sciences colleagues and other internal stakeholders to provide formulated and unformulated drug product to research investigators.
What You Offer
- Bachelor's degree (BA, BS) required with preference for a focus in science, healthcare, or related field.
- Fluency in English and at least one of the following languages: Spanish, German, French, Dutch.
- Demonstrated understanding of multiple disciplines (e.g., healthcare compliance/law, regulatory, drug supply, clinical and pre-clinical research, medical educational, publication development, project and budget management) .
- Operational experience in clinical trial management, educational grants, or healthcare industry (pharmaceuticals/life sciences/medical) preferred.
- Developed customer service skills and teamwork spirit.
Other Job Details
- Contract Type: Fixed Term - contractor
- Remote working
To apply, please visit our website www.pfizercareers.com and search Job ID:4828458