- Ogłoszenie wygasło 14 dni temu
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
- Specjalista (Mid / Regular)
Aurora Europe GmbH (www.auroramedicine.com), including its subsidiaries (such as Aurora Polska sp. z o. o), is one of the largest authorised importers and distributors of medical cannabis in the European Union. Aurora Europe is a subsidiary of the publicly listed cannabis producer, Aurora Cannabis Inc., headquartered in Edmonton, Alberta, Canada, with sales and operations across five continents and 25 countries.
Aurora supplies high-quality medical cannabis products to patients throughout Europe. Aurora’s cannabis production and distribution facilities are certified under the EU Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP).
Aurora Polska sp. z o.o. is looking for a
Please indicate the relevant region in the application letter!
The main duties of the Medical Sales Representative (m/f/x) are to visit, support, and advice doctors and clinics in order to increase the awareness and use of Aurora Europe cannabis-based medical products.
- Developing and managing the sales strategy for your assigned territory in Poland
- Supporting the achievement of corporate and regional business goals
- Coordinating and implementing the regional medical educational programmes
- Establishing and maintaining long-term relationships with doctors and key stakeholders
- Conducting product presentations and participate in national medical congresses
- Performing administrative activities (analysis, preparation of visits and follow-ups, documentation of contacts)
- Conducting continuous observation and assessment of the market and competitors
- Experience in working as a medical representative in the RX drug category for: oncology, pain treatment, neurology
- High degree of self-motivation, goal orientation, and a drive to achieve outstanding results
- Ability to accept personal obligation; high ethical values
- Interests in the medical and scientific area; experience in the indication of pain treatment, neurology, oncology
- Ability to create a sales strategy
- Communication skills, knowledge transfer, product presentation in front of a large audience, maintaining long-term relationships
- Very good organisational skills; ability to plan and prioritise
- Native or near-native Polish language proficiency and communicative English language (spoken and written)
- Familiarity with MS Office
- Driving licence (category B)
- Permanent full-time contract
- Fair payment
- Challenging and exciting work in a dynamic and international environment
- Necessary work tools: company car, notebook, mobile phone
- A great team spirit and company culture
Have we caught your attention?
We look forward to receiving your application including cover letter, CV, salary expectations, and the earliest starting date along with the indicated region.