- Ogłoszenie wygasło 19 dni temu
- Rekrutacja zdalna
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
- Specjalista (Mid / Regular)
Medical Science LiaisonNumer ref.: Region of work: województwo mazowieckie, warmińsko-mazurskie, podlaskie, lubelskie
About the opportunity:
Medical Science Liaisons (MSL) engage with healthcare professionals, institutions and payers, in a non-promotional manner, to understand and establish their needs and interests.
This needs-based approach allows the MSLs to use their scientific expertise to communicate and form partnerships to deliver the medical strategy, develop actionable insights and ultimately improve patient pathways and outcomes.
About the Business Unit (General Medicines):
Our General Medicines business includes various areas that are of great importance globally and in our region in terms of the growing number of patients and the wide range of products sold.
Sanofi has decades of experience in the treatment of Diabetes. We are committed to fighting the disease, to offer effective treatment, to reduce the risk of complications and to bring about positive customer experience.
With our modern insulin therapies we provide solutions that improve the quality of life of patients with diabetes.
About growing with us – in this role your responsibilities will be:
- Building and developing enduring value-based trusted partnerships, through scientific engagement and exchange, with healthcare professionals and institutions in a rapidly evolving healthcare environment
- Engaging proactively and reactively with healthcare professionals and institutions
- Executing the Country Medical Plan
- Generating actionable and valuable insights and proposes solutions
- Creating cross functional partnerships and collaborates with internal stakeholders
- Supporting development and execution of clinical trials
- University degree (Medical, pharmacy or science degree)
- Fluent knowledge of English and Polish
- Minimum 3 years of experience on a similar position
- Experience in diabetes area is a must
- A good understanding of clinical development and clinical research. The ability to critically evaluate clinical study protocols, reports and publications
- Familiar with omnichannel tools and being able to communicate via digital channels from remote (non-office based) environment
- Strong communication and presentation skills to simplify complex topics, good negotiation and networking skills to achieve high level of cross-functional collaboration
- Strong business acumen, understanding importance of and being able to build strategic plans and implement medical initiatives
Inspire your journey - What Sanofi can offer you:
- Work in a friendly environment with a strong culture based on Sanofi values such as courage, respect, cooperation and integrity
- Possibility of professional development - access to internal recruitment conducted in Poland and worldwide and the possibility of using the knowledge base
- Contract of employment
- An attractive package of benefits including car, medical care for employees; employee pension insurance program, life insurance, range of benefits from the social fund, including Multisport card and facilities in the scope of flexible working time (eg. home office, flexible working hours)