- Ogłoszenie wygasło 23 dni temu
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
- Kierownik / Koordynator
For our client, an international pharmaceutical company we are looking for a person on a postion:
Medical Science Liaison
- Identify and develop professional trusting relationships with external experts in therapeutic areas of interest within assigned geography.
- Conduct balanced, peer-to-peer, scientific dialogue, with external experts to inform on company products across the lifecycle within the given therapeutic area.
- Engage in robust scientific exchange on relevant disease state topics.
- Deliver credible scientific presentations to external experts and healthcare professionals where requested to address medical or scientific knowledge gap.
- Ensure a strong medical and scientific presence in key academic centres by facilitation of research and educational initiatives while supporting requests for medical and scientific information on products or areas of therapeutic interest.
- Ensure that all activities and interactions are conducted in accordance to all applicable local laws, regulations, guidelines, codes of conduct, company policies/procedures and accepted standards of best practice.
- Advanced degree in health sciences or clinical discipline required. Doctorate level degree (i.e. Pharm D, MD/DO, PhD). Candidates with an undergraduate degree and significant relevant experience may be considered.
- Greater than or equal to 2 years of clinical, scientific/research, or industry related experience or equivalent strongly preferred.
- Solid knowledge of the pharmaceutical environment and the role of Medical Affairs.
- Experience in a Medical Science Liaison (or similar) role with proven success preferred.
- Ability to interpret clinical data and clearly communicate on key aspects of the data and impact to practice/patients.
- Excellent written and spoken communication and presentation skills (local language and English preferred).
- Demonstrated ability to work independently and as part of a cross functional team and in matrix environment.
- Robust understanding of local healthcare environment.
- Ability to manage and prioritize multiple projects simultaneously.
- Ability to travel frequently within stipulated geographical area, and on occasion nationally/internationally.