Medical VR/AR R&D - Simulation Software Developer - C#/C++/Unity3D/UE4/GPGPU
KRN LabsO firmie
- Ogłoszenie wygasło 14 dni temu
- Rekrutacja zdalna
- Praca zdalna
- Umowa o pracę, Umowa o dzieło, Umowa zlecenie, Kontrakt B2B
- Pełny etat, Część etatu, Dodatkowa/tymczasowa
KRN Labs is a newly established R&D company specializing in virtual and augmented reality (VR / AR) simulation solutions for surgical training. KRN Labs builds upon 10 years of research and development work conveyed at Department of Surgery and Cancer, Imperial College London (https://www.imperial.ac.uk/people/p.korzeniowski/research.html).
KRN Labs provides haptically-enabled simulation software for laparoscopy, endoscopy, cardiology, and ophthalmology. The in-house surgical modelling and simulation technology has been already licensed to many international customers, including largest US medical corporations. Please have a look at our recent showreel at https://youtu.be/KA5xNxfJOeg
Currently, KRN Labs is about to take the next step and develop own complete simulator systems. We are looking for core employees at various experience levels, who are interested in forming the company.
- Development and implementation of virtual reality simulators for surgical training in an interdisciplinary team (programmers, engineers, clinicians, scientists)
- Research and development work on in-house simulation engine
- Development of algorithms and tools enabling the implementation and testing of various surgical procedures.
- Participation in designing and prototyping of software architecture
- Taking part in research studies on the realism of simulation among clinicians.
- Broadly understood research in the field of medical simulation.
We look for people with:
- Passion for creating efficient and reliable code
- Very good knowledge of mathematics and/or physics
- Minimum 3 years of experience in programming in C/C++ and/or C#
- Ability to efficiently implement algorithms from scientific publications
- Experience in multi-threaded programming and/or GPGPU (CUDA / OpenCL / DirectCompute). Knowledge of SIMD.
- Experience with in-depth code debugging and performance analysis
- Experience or knowledge of numerical simulations, in particular physically-based simulation, physically-based animation (FEM, BEM etc.) or similar
- Experience in commercial (industry, gamedev) and/or academic prjects
- Knowledge of Unity3D, UE4 or similar game engine
- Knowledge of physics engines (PhysX, Bullet, Box2D)
- Knowledge of issues related to 3D graphics and architecture of graphics engines
- Knowledge of MatLab and / or Maple
- Experience with VR (Oculus, Vive) and AR (HoloLens, ArKit, ArCore)
- Experience with lean methodologies such as SCRUM
- Experience with version control (GIT)
- Technical education (physics, mathematics, computer science, biomedical or mechanical engineering, or similar)
- Work in a rapidly developing field at the forefront of current VR and AR revolution
- Work on the cross-section of computer simulation, game-dev, medicine, and engineering.
- Flexible working hours, remote or on-site work, contract type tailored for your needs
- Work on projects from scratch, from their initial concept stage
- Lots of interesting technical challenges and problems to solve
- Lots of creative input into projects