JLL, a Fortune 500 company, is a leading professional services firm that specializes in commercial real estate. We have nearly 300 corporate offices, operations in over 80 countries and a global workforce of nearly 80,000. We operate locally, regionally and globally – and it’s up to you which scale fits your professional plans best. With us, you’ll be able to participate in innovative projects and leave a lasting impact with your work. Achieve your ambitions while contributing to JLL success. We are waiting for you!
Please check what we offer and apply for the role of:
Meeting & Events Specialist
- Create and efficiently maintain up-to-date the outlook, conf. room finder and SharePoint room booking systems.
- Provide timely, accurate & personalized response to meetings and events enquiries.
- Effectively liaise with Technicians, Cleaners and Reception for the meeting set-ups by ensuring communication is optimum as to avoid any operational issues.
- Plan and organize Meeting and Events relevant contractors training sessions based on actual needs
- Be the first point of call on the Concierge Desk
- Set up and maintain relationships with local suppliers (e.g. food, hotels, conference facilities)
- Work with the logistics team to ensure all room sets up are configured
- Fluent English
- Previous experience of working within a high profile corporate environment
- Previous reception or hospitality experience is desirable
- Proficient knowledge of Microsoft Office Pack
- Very high attention to details
- Outstanding customer service skills with the ability and confidence in communicating to customers at all levels, both written and verbal.
- Ability to maintain professionalism at all times and be an ambassador of the team.
- Be an excellent team player with the want to go above and beyond for each other
- Excellent organizational skills
- Employment contract
- Competitive benefit package (incl. Benefit Systems, private healthcare, life insurance)
- Possibility to work in a highly professional, stimulating and challenging work environment of multinational Company with great and long term career prospective
- Opportunity to demonstrate your own initiatives
- Opportunity to participate in training and development programs
- Friendly and supportive company culture
Please note we will contact selected candidates only. Please include the following clause in your application: „Wyrażam zgodę na przetwarzanie moich danych osobowych zawartych w mojej ofercie pracy dla potrzeb niezbędnych do realizacji aktualnego oraz przyszłych procesów rekrutacji (zgodnie z Ustawą z dnia 29.08.1997 roku o Ochronie Danych Osobowych; tekst jednolity: Dz. U. z 2002r. Nr 101, poz. 926 ze zm.).