- Czekoladowa 7/9, 55-040 Bielany Wrocławskie, PolskaWrocław, dolnośląskie
- Ogłoszenie wygasło 3 dni temu
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
- Specjalista (Mid / Regular)
We are Ingka Centres. And we love people. When people meet each other, incredible things can happen. Ideas sprout, new friendships begin and old friendships get a new start, collaborations produce results and even love blossoms. Ingka Centres provides spaces where this magic can happen. Our centres offer many reasons to visit – always anchored by IKEA and together with many inspiring partners, they attract many people, every day.
- You have minimum 3 years sales experience in retail or marketing, on local markets (preferably Wroclaw),
- You have experience in leading deals from start to end,
- You have analytical mind, open to collect and analyze information from different sources,
- You have strong negotiating skills and ability to develop existing and new partnerships,
- You are self-driven and goal-oriented person,
- You are able to work effectively within the team and individually as well,
- You have ability to easily communicate in English (spoken and written).
- Cooperate with Sales Teams to create a local Commercialization plan based on the Meeting Place uniqueness and customer needs,
- Develop local sales strategies and commercial activities based on our company culture and long term business strategies
- Negotiates new deals, renewals and amendments. Manages the deal flow with prospective partners, centre operations and other relevant functions.
- Take part in additional income budgeting process, be responsible for cost optimization and perform financial analysis. Give input to related to additional income CAPEX.
- Strive to utilize business opportunities to commercialize the Meeting Place in order to increase the share of Income; explore more sales of short term activities with frequently changing themes to make commercial activities more vital, seasonal, flexible and attractive to customer
- Take active listening approach, constant feedback and engage the customers and partners into the prototyping of the new ideas and concepts; support and take responsibility for all sales related operational issues
- Responsible for implementing at local level, global partnerships that have been agreed for the specific Meeting Place
- Ensure smooth and seamless cooperation with all Meeting Place teams.
At this role you will report to Meeting Place Manager.
- that you would stay with us for a longer time - we provide a contract of employment,
- that you would develop and build your skill with us – together we will create a development path that will suit your needs,
- to ensure the safety of you and your family - we provide medical care, Pension Plan and Accident Insurance,
- to appreciate your achievements,
- to give you the opportunity to choose additional benefits ex. cafeteria programme (including eg. Multisport card).
Due to the fact that this position requires specific competences, please attach any file to your application in which you will present us your experience.
The three businesses in Ingka Group are IKEA Retail, which operates 367 IKEA stores that each year receive 800 million visitors, with two billion visits to IKEA.com; Ingka Investments, whose main mission is to protect the financial independence of the group in the long term by investing in strategic businesses outside the pure retail; and us, Ingka Centres, owning 44 shopping centres in China, Europe, and Russia and welcoming 480 million visitors each year.