Messaging and Collaboration Engineer (Skype for Business, MS Teams, Sharepoint Online/on-Prem)
Fujitsu Technology Solutions Sp. z o.o.O firmie
- Fabryczna, 90-001 Łódź, PolskaŁódź, łódzkie
- Ogłoszenie wygasło miesiąc temu
- Rekrutacja zdalna
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
- Specjalista (Mid / Regular)
(Skype for Business, MS Teams,
- Technical Capability. Works within a team on technical queries relating to customer specific problems.
- Tools Mastery. Possess knowledge of tools and toolsets used. Provides internal toolset training and takes ownership around queries in regards to customer’s systems.
- Business Awareness. Develops an understanding of the customers’ environment and service delivery requirements to enable successful delivery of the service.
- Process. Follows established processes/procedures, recommends improvements as appropriate to resolve enquiries, issues or problems. Documents actions taken for continuous service improvement.
- Problem Solving. Takes ownership of issues identified. Tries to understand the problem in order to find optimal solution or temporary workaround. Escalates and/or gains support where necessary to resolve the problem.
- Service Level. Escalates issues as necessary to deliver required service level and meet or exceed customer expectations/SLA.
- Team Working. Acts as an effective and helpful member of the team, demonstrating personal leadership, initiative and drive.
- Professional Development. Takes responsibility for learning about current products / systems builds / infrastructure layouts, to support daily business requirements. Advises superiors on latest trends/technologies and approaches to avoid foreseeable problems.
- General knowledge or experience supporting Microsoft Exchange Server 2010 / 2013 / Online
- Must be able to understand and create scripts (Powershell)
- Knowledge and experience of core functionality for client applications (Outlook, Lync, Outlook Web, Mobile Devices, Office365).
- General knowledge or experience supporting Microsoft Lync Server 2010 / 2013 / Skype for Business
- General knowledge or experience of Microsoft AD, Windows servers 2010, 2012
- Awareness of ITIL best practices and ITSM Tool(s) will be an asset
- Excellent approach to Business Model and working under SLA Requirements
- Strong Customer Relationship – able to establish quick working relationships with customer
- Drive and determination for technologies and services
- Working well under time pressure
- Ability to prioritize tasks based on business requirements.
- Work-life balance
- Appreciation of your work, awards program
- Support and motivation
- Friendly atmosphere, diverse and international working environment
- Job security
- External and internal training, courses, conferences
- Opportunities for growth and promotions
- Development opportunities in all directions – vertical and horizontal
- Possibility to change department or scope
- We develop our unique know-how
- We work with over 100 globally recognized brands, conducting prestigious large-scale projects
- Employees can have an impact on the services provided to clients, openness to dialogue
- Access to high quality equipment and innovative technologies which we work with everyday
- Industry-leading solutions, systems and programs
EXTENSIVE BENEFIT PACKAGE
FUN @ WORK
Various company events for employees and their families.
Team building events.
Cinema tickets, internal contests.
Relaxation zones in the workplace.
Discounts for employees.
CSR programs, initiatives and activities in areas such as environment, community involvement & development, diversity & inclusion, wellbeing and operating practices.
Attractive locations in Łódź, Katowice and Warsaw.
Flexibility and home office opportunities.
Delicious tea and coffee.
Private medical care.
Cafeteria benefit system.
Fujitsu sports teams e.g. running or cycling team.