Messaging System Engineer
We are looking for Messaging System Engineer to help us with project and join the support team, which monitors and assures the stability of the production environments worldwide and provides support to the firm’s application developers. The team members build and customize existing environments, participate in the testing and debugging efforts of application clients and provide expert advice and consultation to applications on Design, performance and scalability.
- Participate as an active member of the worldwide Middleware support team, forging working relationships across continents and cultures
- Become proficient in all Middleware Messaging Technologies (some of them proprietary)
- Complete Projects as assigned by the team leader
- Potential for team lead role over time
- Take ownership of customers problems and drive them to their conclusion
- Take ownership of the team’s software architecture
- Excellent knowledge of IBM MQ with desired experience of WMB/IIB/ACE including the concepts & implications surrounding building resilient and reliable EAI solutions ( messaging paradigms )
- Strong Linux (RHEL 6/7) knowledge (diagnosis, performance, scripting Bash/Perl/Python, rpm packaging)
- First experiences with programming in one of the languages (Java, C++/.NET)
- Knowledge of messaging open source technologies – ActiveMQ/Artemis, others like Kafka, RabbitMQ etc. would be a big advantage
- Practical experience with automation, orchestration and containerization tools such as Docker and Kubernetes
- Ability to gather, discuss, negotiate and refine the requirements, interacting with customers
- Providing consultations in all phases of the development, integration and design
- Fluent English
NICE TO HAVE:
- Commercial programming experience (Java, C++/.NET)
- Knowledge of and experience with DevOps concepts, tools, and architectures in building a Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery (CICD) Pipeline (preferably TeamCity, Jenkins, Maven, Git)
- Commercial software integration experience: databases (preferably Oracle – messaging inventory, ordering tool), SOA, REST/SOAP etc.
- Your professional career growth by matching your skills and plans with the suitable projects
- Possibility to work in other NATEK European branches
- Work in modern environment with innovative technologies
- Attractive salary referring to your skills and experience
- Flexible working hours
- Company social events
- Private healthcare
- Multisport card
- Paid absences for contractors (up to 23 days)
NATEK is a leading provider of IT Outsourcing and Consulting Services in CEE (Central and Eastern Europe). Established in 2004 in Czech Republic, NATEK has created a global organization in Central Europe in order to develop long-term partnerships with prestigious international companies by providing complete range of services as professional services, Near shoring and platform service delivery.
With currently more than 400 employees, NATEK delivers service in following countries: Bulgaria, Czech Republic, Poland, Romania and Slovakia. With the objective to staff more than 200 IT specialists in the next 12 months, NATEK thus becomes one of the most sought-after companies specialized in IT outsourcing in Central and Eastern Europe.
Please include the following statement in your application: "I hereby consent to processing by the advertiser of my
personal data, included in my application documents, for the purposes to implement the recruitment process according to
the act of 29 August 1997 on personal data protection (consolidated text: Journal of Laws of 2016, pos. 922). I also
consent to processing of my personal data by the advertiser for the purposes of any future recruitment processes."