sharing the costs of sports activities
Metal Accountant (Analityk/Kontroler finansowy ds. metali/materiałów produkcyjnych)
Johnson Matthey Poland Sp. z o.o.About the company
- Alberta Einsteina 6, GliwiceGliwice, Silesian
- Offer expired a month ago
- Remote recruitment
- contract of employment
- specialist (Mid / Regular)
Day-to-day and month-end accounting activities:
* Maintain metal accounting systems and ensure all metal transactions are accounted for accurately and on a regular basis.
* Ensure all metal balances are properly reconciled in a balance sheet.
* Run the intercompany and metal accounting processes between sites.
* Ensure that metal financial controls are properly managed and metal customer’s accounts are reconciled.
* Liaise with other business unit counterparts within the Region to fulfil metal requirements.
* Cooperate with material and metal control teams in daily management of precious metals and reconciliations.
* Support cash management in area of precious metals management including monitoring stock balances
* Prepare miscellaneous account analysis as needed.
* Provide assistance to internal and external personnel as well as customers that require metal accounting analysis.
* Provide analysis on day to day metal issues that may arise out of the normal course of business.
* Prepare reports and financial journal entries relating to metal accounts: committed metal, customer metal, date of dispatch, production process orders gains/losses, metal refining, metal inventory FIFO price calculation.
Monthly and periodic reporting:
* Prepare monthly group reports within the prescribed deadlines.
* Support FP&A (controlling) team in annual budget process, managing working capital in relation to precious metal inventory, forecasts and including any analysis and reporting itself.
* Support any statutory and statistical reporting in terms of precious metals.
* Document and maintain proper processes around metal accounting and propose improvements to existing processes.
* Support stock take of metal balances and ensure accurate and timely reconciliation to financial records.
University degree in one of the following areas: Economics, Mathematics or Engineering.
2-3 years financial reporting experience in manufacturing company.
Strong MS Excel.
Fluent in English and Polish (written and verbal).
Ability to meet deadlines and manage own work effectively.
Very good analytical skills and ability to identify weaknesses in a process and be able to suggest and implement process improvements.
Detailed-oriented and well-organized.
Effective communication to all levels of management, both verbal and written.
Knowledge of SAP system will be an asset.
What we offer
Work in international environment with highly qualified specialists.
Positive and friendly atmosphere.
Private Medical Care, Multisport Package, Life Insurance, Employee Pension Scheme (PPE).
private medical care
sharing the costs of professional training & courses
retirement pension plan
coffee / tea
parking space for employees
extra social benefits
Johnson Matthey Poland Sp. z o.o.
Johnson Matthey Poland is part of Johnson Matthey, an international advanced chemical manufacturing company that has been operating internationally for over 200 years.
We specialize in sustainable technology. We use our scientific know-how to create innovative products that play a crucial part in reducing harmful emissions and improving air quality, helping our customers meet legislative requirements globally. As a supplier of one third of catalysts in the automotive industry around the world, we are playing our part in creating a future for tomorrow.
For our manufacturing facility in Gliwice, we are actively recruiting for a Metal Accountant to join Finance Team, at Johnson Matthey Poland.
Reporting to plant Chief Accountant, this position is responsible for performing daily activities in relation to precious metal accounting and overall precious metal planning and analysis.