- Ogłoszenie wygasło miesiąc temu
- Rekrutacja zdalna
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
- Kierownik / Koordynator
ERGO Technology & Services S.A. (ET&S S.A.) was established in January 2021 following the integration of ERGO Digital IT and Atena into one entity, leveraging the strengths and best practices of both companies.
ET&S S.A. belongs to the ET&SM technology holding of ERGO Group AG, supporting millions of internal and external customers with state-of-the-art IT solutions to everyday problems. We are dedicated to bring a digital innovations to every aspect of the landscape of insurance. Discover how we are implementing AI, IoT, Voice Recognition, Big Data science, advanced mobile solutions and much more to accommodate our customers’ future needs around the globe. See how you can be a part of the digital revolution and apply to join us today!
We are looking for an IT Service Manager to maintain and support global Microsoft 365 environment for our international customers and ourselves.
You will be part of a team that is responsible for maintenance of a business-critical service for thousands of international users.
- provide support and management of various M365 services exposed to international customers
- ensure and maintain relationship with customer’s representatives, including C-level executives
- work within established configuration and change management policies to ensure awareness, approval and success of changes made to the platform
- participate in problem-solving efforts and coordinate actions to solve client issues
- take active part in the development of the feature implementation plan for the platform
- develop, improve, and optimize the feature set to ensure user satisfaction while adhering to security standards and regulations
- work with a variety of business and technical teams to enhance the service
- oversee upgrades, modifications, and deployments
The successful candidate will demonstrate:
- 3+ years of experience in a similar role
- hands-on experience in IT Service Management – incident, problem, change, request, configuration management practices
- ability to organize and coordinate work of SMEs from different parts of the organization, experience in project management would be an advantage
- hands-on experience working with ITSM tools, for example BMC Remedy, Service Now, others
- basic knowledge of the M365 platform would be an advantage
- reporting design experience – service reports, dashboards, SLAMs
- continuous improvement attitude and proactive mindset
- ITIL and/or COBIT certification
- excellent communication skills in written and spoken English