- Ogłoszenie wygasło 20 dni temu
- Rekrutacja zdalna
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
- Starszy specjalista (Senior)
Devire is an international company specializing in recruitment, outsourcing and employer branding services. For more than 30 years, we have represented leading employers on the European market, by carrying out comprehensive recruitment projects, implementing the latest solutions in the area of IT services and by supporting in building the image of the employer of choice.
Our offices are located in Warsaw, Wroclaw, Poznan, Katowice as well as Munich, Frankfurt, Prague and Hradec Kralove.
For one of our client, a company from the IT industry, which provides IT services in the area of: IT security, hosting of system resources, remote management of IT resources and application services to one of the biggest international financial group, we are looking for…
Microsoft Exchange Online Engineer (junior/senior)
…to join DevOps Team dedicated to Global Workplace Services.
Company / team overview:
- Industry recognized strong brand with positive recognition from customers in many countries;
- Strong financial position, omni-channel distribution strategy and international network;
- Freedom to innovate, using advanced IT tools, true Agile approach (frameworks like Scrum and Kanban);
- Working in small teams which have a clear vision of their product, overcome emerging challenges on their own and together work out the most flexible and effective methods of operation.
- Company offer stable employment, above average working equipment, access to newest technologies, clear development plant, participation in global projects, multiple trainings and certifications.
- Benefits: Medical care, free English course, Multisport card, fully equipped office (relaxation and entertainment zones - incl. Xboxes, table tennis, billiards, etc.) and Integration events.
- Permanent employment contract
- Covid time remotly, hybrid model after pandemic.
Key functions / responsibilities:
- Working in a team resposible for migration of Global Workplace Services from external supplier
- Access to newest cloud technologies based on Azure and private cloud
- 50% Administration and incident handling (third line of support)
- 30% Continuous improvement / configurations / updates
- 20% Change Management
- At least one year of experience (for a junior position) or 3 years of experience (for a senior position) in implementing and managing Office 365 products on a large scale,
- Knowledge of Exchange with the main emphasis on Online solutions,
- Familiarity with Exchange Server hybrid configurations,
- Experience in email anti spoofing (SPF, DKIM, DMARC).
- Awareness of the risks associated with IT and know how to reduce this risk in services.
- Advanced English
Nice to have:
- Azure (Azure functions, logical applications, CDS),
- InTune Mobile Application Management (MAM),
- Enterprise Vault and Fenestrae Faxination.
- Experience in working with IT service providers.