remote work opportunities
Microsoft .NET Software Engineer
AESCULAP CHIFA SP. Z O.O.
- offer expired a month ago
- contract of employment
- specialist (Mid / Regular)
- remote recruitment
Technologies we use
About the project
Within the B. Braun Group, the “Business IT Solutions Team” is looking for a new team member for the role of “Microsoft .NET Software Engineer” for the new IT Shared Service Center in Nowy Tomyśl, Poland.
“Science is about knowing, engineering is about doing.“ – do you dare try doing what science promise? Are you a person who want to protect and improve the health of people around the world? Then B. Braun is the place for you to be! Join our team and gain insights on how to design, build and evolve digital products and systems to the highest quality possible.
Become an active member of our global IT team
Support the rollout, maintenance, and further enhancements by development a/o configuration of existing IT solutions and digital products
Collaborate closely with our internal business stakeholders, end users and other IT teams
Understand user needs and analyze user requirements
Design, develop and unit test solutions and work packages
Produce clean and high-quality code with good documentation
Diagnose defects and provide 2nd/3rd level support
Provide development estimates
Take part in and guide technical and architectural discussions and decisions
Work in agile environment where teamwork is at its best
Support, coach and share knowledge with other team members
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field
• Or another educational degree/certificate in an information technology related field with equivalent work experience
• 3-4 years of professional work experience in .NET (C#)
• Very good knowledge of SQL and database modeling
• Microsoft Visual Studio is essential, DevExpress components is a plus
• Good understanding of CI/CD concepts and agile methodologies
• Experience with current cloud technologies (Azure, DevOps) would be nice
• Good understanding of current frontend technologies is a plus
• Passionate about design and development of intuitive user interfaces is great
Language Skills :
• Good verbal and written communication skills in English (at least B2)
• German would be a plus
• Self-motivated team player, initiative and passionate about your work
• Ability to step in new technologies and tasks
What we offer
We are inviting you to join us and become an integral part of B. Braun’s global IT team. Having fun and building great relationships with our teams, colleagues and customers plays a central role in our culture and the company’s digital transformation journey.
Digital products and systems for better health worldwide – that captures the essence of what we do in our IT teams at B. Braun. Our working environment is marked by diverse skill sets, flat hierarchies, team-centric relations and agile processes. You will be given the opportunity to take responsibility in building and evolving various digital solutions as well as get a deep understanding of modern, lean working methods. Collaboration, transparency, passion, and quality is what we value most.
flexible working time
AESCULAP CHIFA SP. Z O.O.
You’re an important part of our future. Hopefully, we're also a part of your future! At B. Braun, we protect and improve the health of people worldwide. You support this vision, bringing expertise and sharing innovation, efficiency and sustainability as values. That’s why we would like to keep developing our company with you. Keeping your future in mind, we’re making a joint contribution to health care worldwide, with trust, transparency and appreciation. That's Sharing Expertise..