State Street Bank is looking for a developer to strengthen our team implementing risk and portfolio management solutions across a wide range of asset classes and markets.
With over one trillion in processed securities, State Street Global Exchange (SSGX) is responsible for the delivery of risk reports primarily to hedge funds, pension funds and institutional clients. Such reports contain mainly model analytics, risk statistics, stress test. These analytics are produced through State Street’s proprietary in-house developed software, truView, and its pricing models.
Microsoft.NET/SQL Developer, Officer
to join the insource organization supporting the State Street EMEA
- Will be responsible for working on various development related task including the service layer,
- Will be responsible for analyzing the requirement, talking to business analyst for enhancement of the requirement and taking it all the way from conceptual phase to implementation phase and working with QA team to ensure tested and delivered to UAT.
- Work with DBA / On site team for the performance improvements
- Will mainly work with onsite team to drive various projects for efficiency improvement / SQL initiatives to drive statistics.
- Completes own role with minimal supervision/guidance
- Shares own expertise with others
- Interprets internal and/or external business issues and best practice in own discipline; applies to own role
- Promotes teamwork and works to establish consensus among team members
- Demonstrates creativity, the ability to develop and present new ideas and conceptualize new approaches and solutions
- Help set up machines configuration
- Knowledge in C# and .NET 4.0 / 4.5, .NET Core is a plus
- Strong knowledge of SQL with focus on Microsoft SQL Server 2016+
- PowerShell, Python or other scripting languages
- Familiarity working in Agile Development Teams
- Experience working in distributed Service Oriented Frameworks is a plus
- Experience working in a technology driven environment.
- Good communication skill.
- Experience in using SDLC tools like SVN, GitHub, TeamCity ,JIRA, RALLY
- Employee savings plan
- Premium life insurance package
- VIP medical package
- International operating environment
- Language classes
- Soft skills trainings
- Technical workshops
- Development sessions with a mentor
- Diversity of opportunities across a range of challenging and highly complex activities
- Technical or leadership career pathway