Project Manager for Middleware Messaging Estate
CREDIT SUISSE Poland
- ogłoszenie wygasło rok temu
- Pełny etat
- Specjalista (Mid / Regular)
- praca zdalna
We are looking for an engineer who joins our Messaging EMEA Warsaw Team and will be working with different stakeholders and other divisions acting as SPOC for matters related to Messaging Estate.
Your main responsibilities will be to:
- Take ownership of Messaging Estate ensuring it is up to date and running according to CS and Messaging Team operational standards
- Owning and prioritizing Estate Management Book of Work
- Monitoring, reporting, escalating tasks related to Estate Management
- Actively participate in maximizing value of Messaging Inventory and Management System
- Analyzing and reporting estate data
- Participate as an active member of the worldwide Messaging Team, forging working relationships across continents and cultures
- Complete Projects as assigned by the team leader
You will have many challenging opportunities and make significant contributions to our solutions, tools and environment.
This position offers remote working opportunities for an agreed amount of days per week.
Your future colleagues
The Team in Warsaw is part of the global Messaging Competence Centre. Together with teams from London, New York, Zurich, Raleigh, Pune and Singapore we create the Global Messaging DevOps Team dealing with the development, integration of middleware messaging platforms in the Bank. The Warsaw Messaging Team is small so far (3 persons), consisting of experienced developers for different technologies, so lots of opportunity for cross learning and to broaden one’s horizon.
We are a department which values Diversity and Inclusion (D&I) and is committed to realizing the firm’s D&I ambition which is an integral part of our global cultural values.
You should offer the following:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or 5 years’ proven experience working in IT environment.
- PMP Certification or similar (having worked in Agile setup will be advantageous).
- Solid knowledge of Excel, Powerpoint, JIRA, Confluence, Sharepoint
- Multi-dimensional data analysis and reporting.
- Outstanding written and verbal communication with proficiency in English. Ability to manage work effectively under pressure.
- Critical thinking, results oriented, decision-making, excellent analytical, interpersonal, organizational skills and problem solving abilities.
Big advantage would be:
- Any query language and associated tools
- Some experiences with programing in one of the languages (Java, C++/.NET)
- Knowledge of DevOps concepts and tools
- Knowledge of middleware messaging technologies – IBM MQ, IIB, ActiveMQ/Artemis, others like Kafka, RabbitMQ etc.
- Some experience understanding of tools like Splunk
- Dedication to fostering an inclusive culture and value diverse perspectives