Ref. no: WRO002AS
About EY GDS:
EY Global Delivery Services means 31.000 specialists providing globally IT, HR, finance, project management and strategic business services to EY member firms. In addition we deliver support and solutions to clients from all over the world.
The NITRO team requires one data engineer, with skills and competency to address business problems/ideas that would involve application of complex analytics and data engineering practices. The new hire will provide technical consultation on data mining and data processing problems and design and develop prototypes related to predictive/analytical modelling, data mining, and research on large scale, complex data sets using statistical, machine learning, text mining and other modern techniques.
The data engineer will be part of a dedicated rapid prototyping team within NITRO supporting cross service line initiatives. The position will be hired in Trivandrum based on resource availability
As a Specialist in NITRO, you will be in the thick of things!
You will work on the most difficult & fun phases of Innovation Management:
- Understanding and applying latest data mining techniques
- Processing huge amount of data and extracting relevant information from them
- Designing the data processing pipelines in Cloud ecosystem
- In-depth understanding of Machine learning and NLP concepts
Analytical/Decision Making Responsibilities:
- Be very strong in algorithms, data structures, problem solving, building to scale by leveraging cloud computing
- Handle ambiguity and able to move forward with imperfect information and get things done in a rapidly changing environment
- Must be comfortable working in an environment where ideas are challenged
- Astute in aligning effort & resources to achieve desired results
- Expertise in production deployments
Knowledge and Skills Requirements:
- Solid understanding of Cloud platforms
- In depth knowledge of SQL, NoSQL databases and data modeling techniques
- Expertise in solving business problems using ML/NLP/Text analytics solutions
- Strong programming skills in C#/java and Python/R
- Conversant with the cognitive services offerings from major players like Microsoft, IBM, AWS etc.
Following skills would be a strong plus:
- Interested in Machine Learning.
- Microsoft Azure Platform.
- Neo4J and MongoDB.
- Experience with deploying machine/deep learning solutions in the cloud.
- Linux Administration.
- Masters in Computer Science, Mathematics, etc. MIS or equivalent from a Tier 1 school.
- 4+ years of overall experience in building large scale data analytics solutions
You are Global, i.e.
- Can coordinate / collaborate with teams & stakeholders in multiple geographies
- Can quickly form strong working relationships with colleagues within and outside your location
- Solid business acumen, management and marketing communication skills
- Significant experience in presenting ideas, papers, patents to varied audiences
You will be happy with:
- Group life
- Art, sport
- Fresh juices