private medical care
Młodszy specjalista ds. współpracowników/ Contingent Workforce Junior Specialist
TVN Warner Bros. Discovery
- Wiertnicza 166, Mokotów, WarszawaWarszawa, Masovian
- offer expired 2 months ago
- contract of employment
- junior specialist (Junior)
- hybrid work
- Immediate employment
The main purpose of the role is to monitor the quality and correctness of contingent workforce (CW) data and to ensure that appropriate actions are taken on the business side. Key responsibilities include serving as the central point of contact for internal customers in contingent workforce policies and procedures, implementing and administering contingent workforce processes and policies, obtaining and analyzing data and metrics about CW population and performance. The person employed in this position will also take part in projects related to the implementation and improvement of processes related to CW area.
• Conducts complex and in-depth research and analysis around policy and process
development, data analytics, vendor performance and workforce analytics.
• Partners with hiring managers to advise, educate and influence on a wide range of Contingent Workforce issues including system matters.
• Assists with development and provides administration of contingent workforce
• policies, guidelines and processes and best practices, including on-going training and education to other teams and hiring managers.
• Serves as the point of contact for all HR-related, process or technical support pertaining to contingent workers and the CW management system (internal solution).
• Participates in the production and delivery of business reviews and other stakeholder presentations regarding CW.
• Partner with global and local HR teams and business stakeholders to identify required analytics supporting decision making.
• May lead projects or project steps for HR initiatives
• Ensure data quality in the systems based on developed data governance policies and implement them in the organization through training program.
• Develop and maintain advanced reporting, analytics, dashboards and other BI solutions in cooperation with P&C Analytics team.
Attention to details, problem-solving ability, organizational skills and the ability to work in a
Ability to think collaboratively to influence and help support the enterprise Contingent
Ability to think critically and use a broad range of complex information to identify
recommendations and solutions.
MS Excel proficiency
Demonstrated strength in written and verbal communication skills to effectively conduct
needs assessments, convey important information, and promote recommended solutions.
Basic project management skills to facilitate timely completion of simultaneous projects
both independently and with others.
Broad HR background (compensation, talent, EE relations) as it pertains to a contingent workforce.
What we offer
hybrid work model, flexible working hours
free access to player.pl
benefit package: private medical health care, life insurance, MyBenefit cafeteria including sport card, social funds, retirement pension plans, partial funding company kindergarten, recognition platform, employee referral program
work-life balance initiatives: wellbeing platform, yoga, educational webinars, Employee Assistance Program, internal media initiatives
training & development: sharing the cost of English lessons, Employee Resource Groups, Bridge learning platform, sharing sessions with experts
CSR activities: volunteering, eco & social initiatives
casual dress code
parking available for booking
sharing the costs of foreign language classes
remote work opportunities
corporate products and services at discounted prices
no dress code
parking space for employees
extra social benefits
kindergarten / nursery
TVN Warner Bros. Discovery
TVN Group WBD is a leading media company in Poland, owned by Discovery since 2018. We have 14 TV channels, including leading entertainment, lifestyles and news channels.
The most engaging VOD service in Poland – player.pl, with over 5 million users, is also the part of company's wide product portfolio.
Our company’s success is driven by people. We have over 3 000 of the best in the field in programming and production, new media, sales and marketing, technology, business administration and finance.
We have a passion for our work and value clear communication, understanding and support, diversity, and especially humor, since entertainment is our domain.