We need you – to help us give the world the best all-in-one online marketing platform. It’s already loved by 350,000 customers globally – so we think we’re on the right track.
We need you – to join our adventure to help marketers succeed. By arming them with simple yet powerful online tools that are also fun to use.
We need you – to enrich our organizational culture with your special skills, know-how and passion for what you do. There are more than 300 of us, working in 7 offices on 3 continents. We may speak in different languages and work in different time zones, but we’re still one team with a strong work ethic based on our core values.
We’ve been here since 1998. But the world has changed a lot since then – and never seems to stop! So we constantly evolve, adapt and welcome change to always be one step ahead. Want to help us keep the pace?
We need you! So come and join our team of experts as a Mobile App Marketing Manager. Because together, we can make magic happen!
Mobile App Marketing Manager
As Mobile App Marketing Manager you will be responsible for creating, implementing and running a brand marketing strategy for an iOS and Android mobile App – designed for Social Media purposes. You will serve as a product SME to support the development of campaigns, rich media projects and marketing programs. In particular, you will:
- build and develop the mobile marketing strategy from scratch
- manage & run Facebook & Google campaigns for App installs
- collaborate closely with the Product Development Tech Team for the continuous development of the App
- analyze current mobile marketing trends, landscape, competition and data to help determine the overall marketing strategy based on the assigned product classification
- be responsible for content creation across all communication channels, including but not limited to social media, web, email, SEO, etc.
- write engaging product content for marketing campaigns
- plan the launch of new product releases and manage the cross-functional implementation of the plan
- execute the annual marketing plan
- build brand awareness (multichannel B2B campaigns with marketing automation)
What do we expect?
- excellent communication skills, both in written and spoken English
- 2+ years of experience in mobile and online marketing with a track record of building and executing successful marketing strategies for new mobile application products
- 2 years of mobile marketing experience in a software manufacturing environment
- experience in running mobile marketing campaigns on the App Store
- excellent understanding of the mobile app market (Google Play and Apple iTunes App Store at a minimum; Mac App Store and Amazon would be an asset)
- familiarity with a variety of online marketing concepts and procedures, including search engine optimization campaigns
- knowledge of App Store Optimization (ASO) and Mobile App tracking tools
- ability in developing and implementing Google AdWords Campaigns
- skill in planning, preparing and managing Social Media campaigns
- self-motivated and able to work in a fast-paced environment with minimum supervision
- ability to solve problems quickly and resourcefully
- attention to detail; planning and organizational skills
- creative-minded and open to multi-channel marketing solutions
- able to understand and explain mobile applications
What do we offer:
- work with an award-winning brand recognized by business people all over the world
- stay one step ahead by learning from the best and attending international conferences, tradeshows, and other professional events
- get top-notch equipment to help you work even more efficiently
- balance your work life and private life with flexible working hours
- work in a dynamic work environment where your smarts and creativity are prized
What else can you find in GetResponse?
- we do our best to help you stay fit, with private medical healthcare, sports cards and an active commuting bonus
- to give you a sense of security and stability we cover your insurance plan
- we welcome sports fans and actively take part in various sporting events
- we appreciate those who care about our environment, so if you decide to switch from your car to public transport, we’ll cover your season ticket expenses
- you can count on lunch subsidies, nourishing breakfasts, freshly pressed juices and hot beverages, and days with fruit and veggies or cake
- we help you thrive along with the company, with various training programs, language classes, and a fully equipped technical library
- our Relax Room is always open, with game consoles and much more
- we organize team days out, team-building events, and staff parties; we celebrate special days and sometimes surprise our team with treats during working hours