Mobile Applications Developer
Miejsce pracy: Katowice
- You have mastered several Mobile Application development areas or environments
- You are able to act as Mobile Application development lead and guide individuals and groups towards delivering projects on time with good quality
- You contribute to bids or client proposals based on your technological expertise
- You are able to effectively work as a member of a team as well as undertake challenges on your own
- You participate in technical communities and share your knowledge with less experienced developers
What will make You special:
- You should present at least 2 years of professional experience in Mobile Application development field.
Main technical requirements:
- Very good knowledge of mobile development experience
- Very good knowledge of Microsoft .NET Framework
- Experienced in mobile applications development with Xamarin Forms or Xamarin Native (iOS, Android, WP)
- Familiarity with MVVM concepts and how it applies to mobile applications
- Familiarity with mobile threading and memory management
- Familiarity with Swift, Java, XCode, UIKit or Interface Builder
- Basic knowledge of cloud concepts (based on either Azure or AWS)
- Fluent in design patterns and Object-oriented design
- Good knowledge of source control systems (Git or TFS)
- Experienced in Agile practices (TDD, Continuous Integration and Delivery, Pair Programming)
You will be involved in all aspects of Mobile Application development lifecycle including requirements analysis, design, implementation, quality assurance, release management, early lifetime support, deployment automation and will be working closely with the customers. You will be encouraged to develop your skills in areas such as Cloud, Infrastructure as Code, Containers and Intelligent Chatbots and Mobile Applications.
You will be working in the Tools Development team based in Kraków or Katowice. We are the experienced team responsible for end to end enterprise application development process using various technologies. We are highly independent, capable in Agile Process and Lean Software Engineering practices.
What we offer?
- Working in a close-knit team and a friendly atmosphere
- Development of expert or leader competences
- Bonuses, including those for recommending new employees
- A wide range of training and co-financing of courses
- Possibility to work from home
- Attractive package of additional benefits (fitness, gym, cinema, etc.) – you choose what you want
- Integration events and joint celebrations
- An annual family picnic
- Employee volunteering opportunities and interesting CSR projects
- Private medical care, also for your family
- Additional life insurance
- Disability inclusion Assistive technologies Reasonable accommodations
- Carpooling and bicycle parking
Capgemini is one of the leading global companies offering consulting, The Cloud is fashionable - everyone’s talking about it, many use it, but few knows what it consists of, how it works, how to access it, and how to take care of it.
It is us, Cloud Infrastructure Services, who understand the subject thoroughly. From high level services,through managing equipment and operating systems, internal or access networks tomanaging applications, IT operations, availability, configurations, and changes. By working in an international environment… we use a number of foreign languages.