“Engineering is the closest thing to magic that exists in the world.” Elon Musk
This is for the makers, the pioneers and the entrepreneurs. For those who want to create products and services that have not existed before. Not on your own, but in a team of highly motivated and experienced colleagues.
We provide E2E mobile network engineering for Deutsche Telekom Group, including RAN, core and transport as well as business model innovation. We are responsible for the engineering that drives the introduction of 5G mobile networks, campus network design, the European Aviation Network as well as M2M delivery platforms. You will participate in projects spread all around the globe. You will be positioned in Warsaw but travel to Germany will be required (up to 25%).
Being part of the Network Solutions Engineering Team you may also be the technology representative in the RFQs where Deutsche Telekom is participating as a potential supplier, with a role to assess feasibility of the requirements by gathering the required inputs from other technology teams in DT. You may also coordinate design preparation and potential Proofs of Concept.
You will work with the customers, DT Business, Sales & Technology teams throughout the process to fully understand the needs and provide a fitting proposal / solution design.
- Assess solutions within the Demand Management process or before (RFQ phase)
- Estimate resources to handle the project or demand
- Create solution feasibility analysis
- Estimate costs required for requested solutions
- Plan budget for new solutions
- Guide on the effective use of solutions and architectures in order to achieve business outcomes in alignment with business requirements and the overall architecture guidelines
- Collaborate with stakeholders to understand business goals and support delivery outcomes
- Collaborate with other architects for successful delivery of program streams and individual projects
- Prepare E2E Solution Architecture / Design (HLD)
- Support contract preparation