- Ogłoszenie wygasło 19 dni temu
- Praca zdalna
- Specjalista (Mid / Regular)
Employment or self-employed (B2B).
WHO WE ARE
Out mission is to make delivery better.
Our vision is to become the largest and smartest delivery network in the world; empowering couriers with best-in-class software to deliver customer experiences that cannot be matched by any other delivery network.
We’re in a good position to do this as we're run by a highly experienced board, with a very successful track record. Our CEO has over 15 years of experience digital marketing working with some the biggest and most exciting brands in the world. Our CTO has over 20 years track record of building market leading - large scale commercial software solutions. They are supported by a lively, hardworking team, highly motivated to bring the idea to life.
Gophr is a profitable start-up. The company is majority owned by the 2 founders and Australian company Auctus Investments listed on the Australian Stock Exchange.
Our other investors have also invested in businesses such as Citymapper, Monzo, Genus and Rotageek.
A highly talented and experienced mobile developer who obsesses about delivering amazing user experiences. You love making beautiful shiny UI’s that people just want to keep coming back to and use it intuitively without any learning required. You’re a team player that feels ownership of your product beyond just your ‘role'. You are inquisitive, flexible, dynamic and open to other ideas to deliver the best product possible. If you feel like this could be you - we want to hear from you.
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Cordova, good knowledge
- AngularJS experience
- Creating sleek interfaces with extensive use of animation
- Experience in integrating your app with platform-specific features through Cordova plugins (e.g. push notifications, GPS, etc.)
- Experience in mobile app debugging
- You should be able to present your UI examples
- Native Android or native iOS development experience as well as React Native will be an additional value for us.
THE JOB ENTAILS
- Taking an active part in the whole mobile lifecycle including coding, testing, releasing, gathering feedback and planning next changes.
- Working with our team to deliver the best possible user experience.
- Making quality/pace trade-offs so you can deliver the first version fast and still have a desire to improve it later in a convenient time so it will look great.
- Publishing apps in Apple App Store and Google Play Store.
WHY WORK FOR US?
- Our development team is small so it’s a good opportunity to have influence and grow with the company.
- What you are building will be awesome and will help thousands of couriers to do their daily work with ease and pleasure.
- We offer remote work option as far as you deliver the features we need on time. You don’t have to commute to the office and you can setup your preferred working environment at home.