Mobile Developer - Live Data
Sportradar Polska Sp. z o.o.
- ogłoszenie wygasło rok temu
- Umowa o pracę
- Specjalista (Mid / Regular)
Sportradar is a global leader in understanding and leveraging the power of sports data and digital content for its clients around the world. We provide cutting-edge solutions and services to media companies, bookmakers, sports federations and state authorities.
We are a truly international business employing over 2,000 people in more than 30 locations around the world. Our rapid growth has been driven by technological innovation alongside an understanding of our clients' business needs. It is our commitment to excellent service, quality and reliability that makes us the trusted partner of more than 1,000 companies in over 100 countries.
We occupy a unique position at the intersection of the sports, media and betting industries. This creates an exciting and fast-moving working environment that rewards creative thinking and hard work. We are passionate about what we do, and we care passionately about our people.
If you think you're up to the challenge, come and help us to grow, innovate and develop!
Sportradar is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to encourage diversity within our teams. All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to among other things, your background, status or personal preferences.
Your differences help shape our future
Join our team and become a part of the global fast-growing success of Sportradar. A technology first software development company with high emphasis on getting rid of technological debt and building services on best practice cloud principles. We expect that you, as a junior developer, already have a good understanding of modern development and object-oriented tools and have some experience from using such at school or in other assignments. You will be an integrated and important part of the team you are assigned to and will be given mentoring and training to learn more and gain experience.
- Build high performance services/products on top of our real-time sports data collected 27/4 globally for more than 30 different sports.
- Be an active part in making the most out of our AWS partnership
- Become a domain expert in the exciting world of real-time hi-tech sports data
- A real opportunity to influence the design and technology
You are a developer who like challenges, having fun and being focused at work. Learning is a natural part of your workday. You enjoy collaborating with a diverse group of people.
- Master- or Bachelor degree in software development (or equivalent work experience)
- A personal interest in keeping up with the general trends of software product development
- A can-do attitude, take pride in own work and an ability to keep up momentum
- Working in agile development teams
- Experience with iOS (Objective-C/Swift)
- Experience with Android (Java/Kotlin)
- Cloud based services from AWS
- Test frameworks and a "test coverage mindset"
- The opportunity to work and develop within an inspiring and fast-growing company
- The possibility to help shaping the future of Sportradar. All developers are directly contributing to products used by our clients in the global sports business.
- Involvement in shaping your own workday and career through high degree of freedom to choose technology and your personal development.
- A collaborative environment with colleagues from all over the world (Engineering offices in Europe, Asia and US).
- A company culture that promotes social aspects, sports, physical exercise and fun.
- Innovative and cross-team challenges like ShipIt, office sports tournaments in Darts and Table Tennis and unique beer brewing competitions.
- Competitive salary and benefits (e.g. retirement pension and insurance plan)
- Possibility to work from home office when needed.