- Prosta 20, 00-001 Warszawa, PolskaWarszawa, mazowieckie
- Ogłoszenie wygasło 5 godzin temu
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
- Specjalista (Mid / Regular)
But our business, isn’t just business. Our business is our people. Their talent. Their potential. We believe when they’re free to be themselves, grow, travel and develop, amazing things can happen for our business. That’s why our employees, from around the world, choose to be a part of JTI and why 9 out of 10 would recommend us to a friend.
So when you’re ready to choose a career you’ll love, in a company you’ll love, feel free to #join the idea!
You will be part of the Global Rewards GBS Knowledge team and will manage key areas of the Global Mobility payroll process for International Assignees with the responsibility to make sure the various stakeholders complete their responsibilities and deliverables as per Payroll schedule for the respective payroll.
You will manage Ongoing Assignment Lifecycle, Global Payroll preparation and validation, Instructions to Local Payrolls and Corporate Benefits Vendors service initiation for mobile population within the area of responsibility.
You will also maintain the Assignment Master Data in SAP HR and in Global Mobility system (APro) with incremental responsibilities as Power User.
You will act as the prime contact point for the Assignee, Mobility Business Partner and Home/ Host P&C from Payroll perspective within the area of responsibility.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
Ongoing Assignment Lifecycle Management
- Act as guardian of Mobility & Payroll policies & processes in close cooperation with Assignee, Mobility Business Partner and Home/ Host P&C.
- Management of New assignment implementation & Assignment deactivation in Mobility systems based on request and Ongoing assignment data maintenance for SAP HR (Home+Host) & APro.
- Manage tickets with Questions/ Case management requests within the area of responsibility.
Monthly Payroll Preparation & Validation
- Global Payroll Management including compensation package updates, recurring and one-time payments, retro adjustments, taxes.
- Responsible for payroll and benefit systems update and manage system check lists and error notifications for payroll.
- Review the amounts for Compensations & Benefits get a clear/ full understanding of those numbers to be in the position to sign-off on for payroll purposes within the area of responsibility. Make payroll adjustments if necessary.
Corporate Benefits Vendors service management
- Work closely with Assignee and Corporate Benefits vendors for Healthcare, Pension, Group & Voluntary Life Insurance maintenance.
- Validate Corporate Benefits Master data check lists to identify any gaps and to ensure policies and processes remain robust.
Power User for Global Mobility systems
- Act as a Power User of Global systems for managing the mobile population (SAP HR and Apro) in close cooperation with Payroll Managers, Global Mobility Business partners, System Provider, IT (BTS HR), Vendors and other involved stakeholders.
- Act as a Guardian of enhanced stakeholders experience from technology perspective.
- Ongoing system maintenance including tables and templates update for Compensation Package & Worksheet, Organizational structure, Payrolls, Wage type & Accounting settings, FX rates, Goods & Services differential etc. System reporting & dashboards set up.
- General/operational checks linked to Mobility systems to ensure the systems works in the most accurate and efficient way.
Support Mobility Operations & Payroll Group Manager
- Provide ideas and/or support to manager upon request on projects for continuous improvement in Global Mobility and Payroll processes & systems for the team.
MAJOR REQUIREMENTS, SKILLS & KNOWLEDGE
- You have a university degree / or equivalent.
- You have 3 + yrs experience in working with payroll and related systems, preferably within international payroll environment. Finance background required with very strong Excel skills.
- You have experience with SAP HR and strong comfort level in working with HR/Payroll application would be an advantage.
- You are accurate with strong analytical/ process/ technical skills as well as ease with large volume of administrative tasks/ responsibilities to ensure payroll compliance.
- You are customer orientation, interpersonal & communication skills, pro-active, with strong sense of urgency, autonomous but good team oriented skills required, structured, well-organized, strong attention to detail.
- You must adhere to highest confidentiality standards, i.e. not only treat data confidentially but being able to emotionally detach what you see from your own personal situation.
- You have a solid expertise with SAP HR, Excel, Visio and Power point and strong comfort level in working with HR/ Payroll applications and are comfortable in working with computer programs/ systems.
- You are fluent in English (verbal & written).
Our offer includes:
- A competitive pay (together with annual bonus) and an attractive benefits package including medical care, Multisport card, life insurance, pension plan
- Ambitious goal to set up new Global Business Center Complex environment of working with multiple stakeholders
- On-going development opportunities in a multinational environment that will inspire you to grow professionally and personally
- Wide variety of projects and tasks, ambitious goals and independence in achieving them
- Flexible working conditions
- Modern office in a convenient location
apply now by sending CV in English
If you decide to participate in the recruitment, the administrator of your data will be JTI Polska sp. z o.o. with headquarters in Stary Gostków. Your data will be processed only to conduct the recruitment process in which you participate. Detailed information on the processing of your data and your rights can be found here.