Model Risk Auditor
CREDIT SUISSE Poland
- ogłoszenie wygasło rok temu
- Pełny etat
- Specjalista (Mid / Regular)
An outstanding opportunity to join us as a Model Risk specialist in the Internal Audit Team within our cutting edge audit function. In close collaboration with the team, you will conduct audits and manage other model risk audit related activities to ensure efficient and high quality execution. This is an opportunity to grow your risk knowledge as well as your technical / statistical skills. This role also involves direct interaction with the Bank’s senior management connected to your audits, where you will be encouraged to act as a trusted partner and use your independence and influencing skills to manage and support the improvement of the Bank’s risk and control environment.
Your future colleagues
Join a team where success is driven by our ability to identify emerging risks and present compelling arguments with breadth and depth. We collaborate across multiple skills (i.e. business, technology, change and data analysts) to build well-informed influencers with deep industry knowledge and commercial expertise. A forward-thinking attitude has enabled us to adopt new technologies and ideas, helping minimize inefficiencies and enhance thinking time.
We are a department which values Diversity and Inclusion (D&I) and is committed to realizing the firm’s D&I ambition which is an integral part of our global cultural values.
To excel in this role, you should possess:
- At least two years of proven work experience relating to models focusing on audit, banking, consulting, risk or the financial services industry, with the majority of the time allocated on developing or reviewing statistical / econometric modelling.
- University degree in economics, econometrics, quantitative finance or equivalent degree with quantitative element.
- Understanding of risk and how controls can mitigate those risks while being commercial.
- Proven experience in model risk assurance activities (internal/external audit, independent validation or regulatory environment) and understanding of risk and/or pricing modelling in the financial industry.
- Strong statistical and analytical skills and keen to collaborate with data specialists to shape audit tests and acquire relevant insights from data
- Outstanding written and verbal communication and presentation skills required to liaise with partners
- Outstanding interpersonal ability skills thinking independently, multi-tasking, precision in delivery and time management skills enable you to quickly gain trust and deliver optimally towards deadlines/ under pressure
- Dedication to fostering an inclusive culture and value diverse perspectives