We hereby inform you that:
- the administrator of your personal data is Fujitsu Technology Solutions Sp. z o.o. registered in Warsaw (02-231) at 137 Jutrzenki Street;
- contact with a person, who performs the tasks of the Data Protection Officer at Fujitsu Technology Solutions Sp. z o.o., is possible via an email address: [email protected]) or in writing to the address of the data administrator with the note „Data Protection Officer”;
- processing of personal data within the scope provided in the application takes place in order to conduct and resolve the recruitment process for the position, while the legal basis for their processing is art. 6 par. 1 lit a of the General Data Protection Regulation dated April 27, 2016.;
- Your personal data might be transferred to other entities of Fujitsu Technology Solution with which Fujitsu Technology Solutions Sp. z o.o. cooperates in the realization of the recruitment process.
- Your personal data might be forwarded to
- Izrael on the basis resulting from decision of the European Commission about the appropriate level of protection of personal data.
- Japan, using appropriate protection in the form of standard data protection clauses approved by the European Commission
- You have the right to obtain copies of data transferred to a third country based on a written request submitted to Fujitsu Technology Solutions Sp. z o.o.;
- Your personal data will be kept for the period of 12 months from the moment the application;
- You have the following rights related to the processing of personal data by the administrator:
- processing restrictions;
- raise objections to the processing;
- transferring data to another personal data administrator;
- raise objection to the processing of data in the process of automated decision making, including profiling;
- You have the right to withdraw your consent to the processing of your personal data at any time, without affecting the legality of the processing which has been carried out on the basis of consent before its withdrawal;
- You have the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory body competent for personal data protection, if you acknowledge that the processing of your data violates the provisions of the General Data Protection Regulation dated April 27, 2016.;
- providing Your personal data is voluntary, but necessary to take part in the recruitment process;
- Your personal data will not be processed in the process of automated decision making.
Monitoring Systems Administrator (Tooling Engineer: Spectrum, Nagios, SCOM, CA SOI)
Fujitsu Technology Solutions Sp. z o.o.O firmie
- aleja Roździeńskiego 1, 40-202 Katowice, PolskaKatowice, śląskie
- Ważna jeszcze 4 dnido: 3 cze 2020
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
- Starszy specjalista (Senior)
Job purpose is to work within a Remote Infrastructure Management team. You will provide responsive, professional and competent technical support for monitoring infrastructure and performance for our Customer. You will be part of a fast growing RIM facility located in Łódź with focus on establishing global service delivery department.
EXTENSIVE BENEFIT PACKAGE
- Work in universal monitoring team supporting both infrastructure and performance monitoring toolsets
- Administrate and maintain internal monitoring environment on multiple toolsets
- Setting overrides and custom configuration
- Adjusting the environment to upcoming requests and changes
- Creating new plugins, management methods, alerts, policies
- Action Scripts maintenance
- Troubleshooting toolset issues
- Development of IT tools and processes
- Ensure all infrastructure components meet proper performance and capacity standards (scalability)
- Incident, Service Request and Change Management activities – internal and external communication handled in English
- Be in close cooperation with matrix team and the customer
- Recommend improvements and resolve enquiries, issues or problems. To document actions taken for continuous service improvement
- To take ownership of issues identified. To co-operate with an account team and/or vendor support to provide technical input into incident and problem resolution process
- Learning about current products, systems builds and infrastructure layouts to support daily business requirements
- Experience in supporting one of following toolsets: SCOM, CA Spectrum, Icinga, Nagios, CA SOI
- Self-motivated, team player with great communication skills and business understanding
- B2 level of spoken and written English including technical vocabulary
- ITIL knowledge
- Safe handling of the operating systems Windows and Linux
- Scripting experience in Perl, Shell, Powershell
- General understanding of networks, IPv4, IPv6, firewalls and proxies
- Basic knowledge of software versioning (e.g. Subversion, GIT)
- Basic experience in dealing with IT ticket systems
- Basic knowledge of at least one object-oriented programming language
- German language skill
- Basic knowledge CF-Engine, Puppet or similar
- Basic knowledge of XML, JSON
- Understanding SOAP/REST Web service calls
- Basic knowledge of SQL
- Knowledge of performance monitoring toolsets: CA EEM, CA APM, MicroFocus APM, CA PM, CLMS
- Work-life balance
- Appreciation of your work, awards program
- Support and motivation
- Friendly atmosphere, diverse and international working environment
- Job security
- External and internal training, courses, conferences
- Opportunities for growth and promotions
- Development opportunities in all directions – vertical and horizontal
- Possibility to change department or scope
- We develop our unique know-how
- We work with over 100 globally recognized brands, conducting prestigious large-scale projects
- Employees can have an impact on the services provided to clients, openness to dialogue
- Access to high quality equipment and innovative technologies which we work with everyday
- Industry-leading solutions, systems and programs
EXTENSIVE BENEFIT PACKAGE
FUN @ WORK
Various company events for employees and their families.
Team building events.
Cinema tickets, internal contests.
Relaxation zones in the workplace.
Discounts for employees.
CSR programs, initiatives and activities in areas such as environment, community involvement & development, diversity & inclusion, wellbeing and operating practices.
Attractive locations in Łódź, Katowice and Warsaw.
Flexibility and home office opportunities.
Delicious tea and coffee.
Private medical care.
Cafeteria benefit system.
Fujitsu sports teams e.g. running or cycling team.