- Dworska 1, 30-314 Kraków, PolskaKraków, małopolskie
- Ogłoszenie wygasło miesiąc temu
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
- Specjalista (Mid / Regular)
Who we are:
Admind is a branding powerhouse changing the world of global identity. We are a community of multidisciplinary design and strategy experts creating the look and feel of international brands. We strive for excellence and professionalism, we value creativity and innovation. We dream big and thrive on challenges.
What you will do:
- Mostly, you’ll be responsible for the production of animations and digital design materials, occasionally also print.
- Conceive, develop and deliver high-quality animation and design concepts based on research and good understanding of clients’ needs. You are able to adapt the animation style to the client’s brand.
- Take initiative in proposing innovative animation and design solutions based on best practices and latest design trends.
- Quick on your feet, you are able to find quick solutions on how to present ideas/concepts to the client on short notice.
- You agree with the idea that perfectionism is a curse based on fear. You are detail oriented but you are not frozen by perfection.
- You are proficient in Adobe Creative Suite. Especially After Effects, Illustrator and Photoshop.
- Animation is your core but you are also a graphic designer.
- You know that animation is much more than knowing how to use After Effects.
- You are good at conceptual thinking and storytelling.
- You are always learning and you understand the importance of staying updated on the way to work, what we know about the softwares we use and what is trendy in the market.
- You are good at storyboarding in a clear understandable way, especially for clients with no experience in animation projects.
- You have a diverse portfolio with different styles of animation plus diverse digital projects in it.
- You have extensive knowledge of modern trends in animation and branding with a strong motivation to implement them.
- You are good at prioritizing and time management.
- You are an efficient communicator and organizer.
- You are reliable and patient.
- You are fluent in English.
- Experience in print projects.
- Experience in 3D animation (Cinema 4D).
- Ideally you have already worked with international clients and within a team.
- You have a great sense of humor and ability to get some distance.
- You are open to business trips.
What we offer:
- Being part of an award-winning creative team, making together a branding powerhouse
- Diverse, complex, multidisciplinary projects that allow you to show your creativity and test the limits of design
- Flexible working hours
- Development growth led by team leaders and creative directors
- Employment in an international company with a strong position on the market
- A community-oriented team with a casual and flexible work environment.
- Access to e-learning platforms, and an opportunity to take part in multiple internal and external training and workshops.
- English lessons