private medical care
MR Stress testing Solution Architect and Dev Lead
CREDIT SUISSE Poland
WrocławWrocław, Lower Silesia
- offer expired 15 days ago
- contract of employment
- specialist (Mid / Regular)
- hybrid work
- запрошуємо працівників з України
- Робота для іноземцівбез польської
* Design and develop end-to-end architecture solution for MR Stress testing projects and aligned with overall MR Stress Testing architecture strategy
* Proactively engage with business analysts, functional architects, and other stakeholders to ensure feasibility and consistency of the solution and provide design options
* Providing the required documentation including interface design and specifications in Enterprise Architect software
* Present E2E architecture solutions to the management (architecture management meeting, design authority, architecture review forums) and acquire sign-off in relevant governance meetings and update design according to review comments
* Review on a regular basis the design and development work performed by the developers and ensure the project is delivering the intended architecture, including leading code reviews and review workshops
Your future colleagues
You will become part of Market Risk Technology that provides outstanding solutions and support to the Market Risk Management (MRM) and Risk Data Management (RDM) groups within the CRCO Function.
Our systems support the assessment of the bank's market risk appetite and strategy, and provide strategic and day-to-day risk management, control and reporting tools with respect to trading, non-trading and portfolio level market risks taken across the bank.
With around 600 people the US, the UK, Singapore, Poland and India, the team has excellent human capital agenda, with key focus on driving all round employee development via focused trainings and generating avenues for fulfilling career and personal growth.
This globally distributed team operates in a dynamic environment and is composed of passionate and talented professionals working the latest technology platforms.
We are a department which values Diversity and Inclusion (D&I) and is committed to realizing the firm’s D&I ambition which is an integral part of our global cultural values.
Developing and demonstrating a broad set of technology skills in Java, .Net, Angular, Micro services, No-SQL databases, Containers, Open Source libraries and frameworks and technology architecture concepts
Proven knowledge and experience of implementing DevOps (CI/CD) pipelines through GIT, Jenkins, BitBucket
Strong capability to design highly available, scalable, and resilient applications/architectures. Maintaining architecture designs using Enterprise Architect desirable
Understanding of Cloud platforms such as OpenShift and Microsoft Azure
Proven management experience particularly in running distributed development teams and vendor teams
Outstanding interpersonal and communication skills with proven ability to engage and influence technology partners. Ability to manage work well under pressure
Knowledge on Agile methodology and its processes
Dedication to fostering an inclusive culture and value diverse perspectives
What we offer
Training and development
Language training course
Health promotion: Multisport card, sporting events and groups within Credit Suisse (skiing trips, football team, running team, tennis training course etc.)
Employee discounts on various products and services (event tickets, consumer products, etc.)
Employee Referral Program
remote work opportunities
flexible working time
parking space for employees
extra social benefits
kindergarten / nursery