sharing the costs of sports activities
MS Dynamics 365 Developer
- Company location
KrakówKraków, Lesser Poland
- offer expired 3 months ago
- contract of employment, B2B contract
- specialist (Mid / Regular)
- home office work
- remote recruitment
- запрошуємо працівників з України
Poland (remote work)
Technologies we use
Code delivery & Code reviews
Build quality reviews
Backlog grooming of tasks to be fed into sprints
Input into daily stand-up to unblock stories
Participate in production releases
Candidate should have at least 5+ years of Microsoft Dynamics CRM implementation experience and have participated in a minimum of 3 complete life cycle implementations.
Hands-on technical experience on Dynamics 365 for Sales (online) is a must.
Experience using the CRM SDK to interface programmatically with Dynamics CRM.
Able to interpret requirements and customize CRM to achieve asked functionality
Experience on Canvas App and Pages on Dynamics 365 Platform
Experience building PCF controls on Dynamics 365 Platform
Microsoft .Net stack – will be familiar with .NET 4.6.2.
Experience with Azure Functions, App Insights, and Azure Service Bus
Test-driven techniques including TDD, automated unit testing, and mocking.
Exposure to writing C# Unit Tests using frameworks such as NUnit, FakeXrmEasy, Moq
Comfortable working with GIT source control
Knowledge of messaging platforms such as MQ Series and Azure Service Bus. An appreciation of event-driven architecture and publishing/subscription is desirable.
SOLID principles and design patterns to produce robust code.
Authentication and authorization using frameworks such as Auth 2.0
Logging frameworks and metrics including App Insights and Serilog
Using solution design will be able to break down into technical components with supportable documentation.
Code reviewing of pull requests and ensuring that the quality of code and build is maintained
Ability to proof of concept other technologies to aid the solution architect to meet requirements ✓ Familiar with Azure DevOps CI/CD pipeline.
This is how we organize our work
This is how we work
- in house
Development opportunities we offer
space for experimenting
substantive support from technological leaders
technical knowledge exchange within the company
time for development of your ideas
private medical care
sharing the costs of foreign language classes
sharing the costs of professional training & courses
remote work opportunities
flexible working time
no dress code
coffee / tea
sharing the costs of a streaming platform subscription
employee referral program
Creating an inspiring place to thrive for the talented, we use their expertise and courage to introduce the technology of the future into your business. - This is the foundation of Mindbox and the goal of our business and technology journey.
We operate and develop in four areas:
• Autonomous Enterprise - automation of business processes using RPA, OCR, and AI.
• Business Managment Systems ERP - we implement, adapt, optimize, and maintain flexible, safe, and open ERP of production and distribution companies worldwide.
• Talent Network - we provide access to the best specialists.
• Modern Architecture - we build integrated, sustainable, and open CI / CD environments based on containers enabling safe and more frequent delivery of proven changes in the application code.
We treat technology as a tool to achieve a goal. Thanks to our consultants' reliability and proactive approach, initial projects usually become long-term cooperation.
For over 15 years, it has provided various services to support clients in digital transformation.
The signposts in our journey to our destination are the six values that are most important to us:
• Meaning - we have an impact on people's lives; we do important things;
• Development - our personal and professional of our clients;
• Profitability - to hire talents and secure the future;
• Courage - We operate boldly; we like challenges
• Reliability - unconditional, for everyone around us;
• Relations -- lasting, involving trust and respect.