sharing the costs of sports activities
- Offer expired 12 days ago
- Remote recruitment
- Remote work
- contract of employment
- specialist (Mid / Regular)
This is us, your new colleagues
Our organization is based on people and great teamwork. We are a truly global company, we rely on diversity and together we create a workplace that brings the best out of everyone. Solution Center Construction Equipment has an ambition to strengthen and optimize the IT delivery set up towards Volvo CE - which is driven by the idea that through imagination, hard work and technological innovation we will lead the way towards developing a world that is cleaner, smarter and more connected.
Our solution center consolidates all deliveries, across all processes towards Volvo Construction Equipment in one dedicated team.
Do you want to be a part of that journey?
Right now we are looking for MS Dynamics Consultant for our Solution Center Construction Equipment.
As a team we are together responsible for providing a modern, efficient and secure environment supporting Sales & Marketing business solutions, increasing customers and dealers experience and satisfaction. It is important you have an innovative and creative mind-set in order to inspire and challenge our whole organization. In this position, you’ll have the chance to work with MS Dynamics technology which enables our VCE Dealers to carry on their duties.
- Configuration of the system
- Preparing pre-studies for Key Users
- Implementation of MS Dynamics 365 in our Dealers
- Testing new implemented changes
- Train users in the use of the new implemented changes
- Preparation of documentation related to the system
- Migration of the system from MS Dynamics AX to MS Dynamics 365
Gathering requirements related to the changes to implement
We would like you to have a true interest in the MS Dynamics product, ERP and CRMs systems and new technologies. Just like us you have a mindset where everything is possible and learning by asking. Enthusiastic as a person and loves a changing environment. We are big thinkers and always want to meet customer expectations. You probably have some of the following technical skills:
- Mandatory knowledge and practice of MS Dynamics AX and 365
- Specialization in the Projects and Trade & Logistics modules is required
- Proven experience of implementation of MS Dynamics in global corporations
- Ability to deliver trainings to the users in our Dealers
As well as:
- Ability to work with various departments and foster teamwork
- Well aware of agile cultures and methodologies
- Excellent communication & presentation skills
- Experience from working in a global context
Preferably one of the following, or equivalent:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, or the equivalent combination of education, training and experience that provides the required knowledge skills and abilities
- Masters in Computer Science or related or equivalent experience preferred
- Exam or certification in Managing Microsoft Dynamics Implementations or similar is a major plus
What we offer
You will be part of a team that creates great results through amazing people, strong relationships and a high performance culture. We are of using the latest technologies, service platforms hosted in the cloud, COTS and SaaS solutions from top market providers. We strongly promote agile mindset and ways of working, followed by agile methods used in practice.
private medical care
sharing the costs of professional training & courses
remote work opportunities
flexible working time
parking space for employees
Technical self - assessment
Volvo Polska Sp. z o.o.
The Volvo Group drives prosperity through transport solutions, offering trucks, buses, construction equipment, power solutions for marine and industrial applications, financing and services that increase our customers’ uptime and productivity. Founded in 1927, the Volvo Group is committed to shaping the future landscape of sustainable transport and infrastructure solutions. Countless career opportunities are offered across the group’s leading brands - Volvo, Volvo Penta, UD Trucks, Terex Trucks, SDLG, Renault Trucks, Prevost, Nova Bus, Mack, Eicher, Dongfeng Trucks and Arquus.
Volvo Group IT manages the Group’s overall IT strategies and plans and has the end-to-end responsibility for all development, delivery, support of IT solution and services for the Volvo Group.
We are more than 6000 people based in 36 countries working in a completely global organization. We are a team of highly skilled professionals who work with passion, trust each other and embrace change to stay ahead. We make our customers win.