- Ważna jeszcze 20 dni15 Luty 2020
Arche Consulting is created by people passionate about their careers, combining their knowledge and experience gained through many years of practice in the conduct of recruitment, consulting and training projects for diverse companies, in terms of both size and capital. The fusion of our experience and passion to act allows us to efficiently support the companies in recruiting employees and to help candidates to find an appropriate employment.
MS SQL Database Administrator
Nr ref.: MSDA/AG
Our Client offers:
Please include a chosen consent in your resume:
In conjunction with Art.6 par. 1 item a) of the General Data Protection Regulation of 27th April 2016, I hereby give my consent to proceed my personal data contained in my resume and / or any other submitted documents by Arche Consulting Sp. z o.o. Sp. K with its seat in Katowice (40-035) 6/8 Jagiellońska Street for the purpose of applying for this recruitment process.
I hereby give my consent to proceed my personal data for the purpose of future prospect recruitment processes by Arche Consulting Sp. z o.o. Sp. K.
I hereby give my consent to circulate my personal data by Arche Consulting Sp. z o.o. Sp. K. to the potential employers for the purpose of presenting my application within recruitment processes including my person.
The candidate's consent is voluntary and may be revoked at any times.
I have the right to access the contents of my personal data and to correct it. I have the right to obtain information concerning any and all persons to whom my personal data has been made available, as well as concerning the scope of the data so communicated.
Register KRAZ: 8162
- Responsible for Database Lifecycle Management (DLM) project,
- Monitoring and solving SQL Server issues related to CPU, memory, etc.,
- Implement and maintain database security,
- Responsible for proposing and designing new solutions,
- Creating technical documentation and procedures (KBs, runbooks, topology, etc).
- At least 2 years of experience in administering Microsoft SQL Databases,
- Experience in troubleshooting SQL Server issues,
- Experience in Performance Tuning, Query Optimization, using Performance Monitor, SQL Profiler and other related tools,
- Knowledge of backups, restores, recovery models, database shrink operations, DBCC and DMV commands,
- Good knowledge of English.
Our Client offers:
- Professional development and clear career path,
- Pleasant and inspiring working atmosphere,
- Attractive salary with cafeteria benefits,
- Relocation package.
Wyrażam zgodę na przetwarzanie przez ogłoszeniodawcę moich danych osobowych, zawartych w mojej ofercie pracy, dla potrzeb niezbędnych do realizacji procesu rekrutacji zgodnie z ustawą z dnia 29 sierpnia 1997 r. o ochronie danych osobowych (t.j. Dz. U. z 2016 r., poz. 922). Jednocześnie wyrażam zgodę na przetwarzanie przez ogłoszeniodawcę moich danych osobowych na potrzeby przyszłych rekrutacji.