- al. Jana Pawła II 22, 00-133 Warszawa, PolskaWarszawa, mazowieckie
- Ogłoszenie wygasło miesiąc temu
- Rekrutacja zdalna
- Pełny etat
- Praktykant / Stażysta
Who we're looking for
Did you know biggest companies nowadays leverage on integration, API-led solutions for their Digital transformations?
Food Retailers, manufacturing plants, insurers, eCommerces, banks, telecoms – they all need
and many of them build their new Digital IT landspaces around API-led connectivity delivered by Mulesoft Anypoint platform!
Deloitte is helping its Customer in their transformations not only delivering such leading platforms as ServiceNow, Salesforce, or transforming their existing infrastructures to the Cloud, but also complementing those services with necessary Integration capabilities, allowing for smooth transition through integration with existing applications/on-premise infrastructures.
If you wish to find out a bit more how in a flash new integrations can be build leveraging Mulesoft Anypoint Platform integration solution, join our new Mulesoft Boot Camp! With a bit of hard work and willingness to learn you will also have opportunity to obtain Mulesoft Integration Developer certificate! Needless to say, best candidates will be offered jobs at Deloitte – Mulesoft partner of the year.
What is Mulesoft?
Mulesoft (a Salesforce company) is leading provider of Integration solution (Cloud, hybrid, on‑premise) enabling delivery of complex integration solutions at lightning speed through such approach as API-led connectivity, asset reuse, leveraging on machine-learning recommendations and incorporated DevOps solution.
What is Mulesoft Boot Camp?
Mulesoft Boot Camp is a mixture of online workshops led by Deloitte experts, self-study, designing coding, testing – all brought to you to have a glimpse on Integration Architect/Developer responsibilities during daily duties, and, luckily for you – it’s paid internship!
We will guide you through full software development lifecycle to get an interesting, distributed solution working.
After completing the training, all participants gain the knowledge necessary to obtain Mulesoft Certified Developer (Level 1) certification, and more importantly kick start their careers! The best participants will have a chance to get a permanent job offer.
Duration of the internship:
- 15 working days (40 hours a week)
- Dates of the program – 15.03 – 2.04.2021
- Most of the workshops will be conducted online, yet please be prepared to visit our lovely Q22 office for day or two (depending on COVID situation)
Your future role
Integration is all about connecting various systems residing often in different networks, implemented in different technologies, with different availability or performance requirements, managed by different teams, with different development and release cycles and different cost of delivery. In your future job you will learn to identify and overcome those differences, designing (Integration Architect) and delivering (Integration Developer) integration solution.
Who we are looking for?
- You are student of the third year of bachelor's / engineering and master’s studies and graduates of an IT studies
- You are technology geek with solid IT background:
- knowledge of selected programming language (Python, Java, Groovy, Node.JS, .Net Core)
- knowledge of git, bash, basic networking such as https, sftp
- knowledge of SQL, data modelling
- REST, SOAP, XML rings a bell? Knowledge e.g G-Suite (or other) APIs will surely ease your life during training.
- If you already know a bit about distributed systems/cloud solutions – that’s great – you will have occasion to present it throughout the course! Exercise will be open – awaiting you creativity!
- You need to read, write and speak English (min B2),
- You are available at least 30 hours a week in case of the permanent work
What we offer
Why is it worth to take part?
- You will see what it takes to integrate Salesforce, G-Suite and other API-led SaaS platforms.
- You will design your own solutions
- You will get to know and understand what working in Agile methodology is about
- You will get paid
- The best people will receive a job offer in a creative, experienced, dynamic, cheerful team
- You will meet new people, it will be fun and you will definitely not be bored :-)
The number of participants is limited!
The workshops will be held in the form of paid internships in the Deloitte consulting department, which may end with a permanent job offer.
Please be informed that we will contact only selected candidates.