Multilingual Back Office Specialist
KCR PLACEMENT SP. Z O.O.
- ogłoszenie wygasło 6 lat temu
KCR Placement is a boutique provider of ‘fit for purpose’ resourcing solutions. We specialize in finding the right talents for pharma, biotech, medical device companies and contract research organizations (CROs) across Europe.
Founded as a sister company of KCR, a CRO operating in 19 countries in Europe as well as the U.S, we are supported by a great referral network of trusted professionals and provide full cycle recruitment services from job requisition to job offer. Our core services include Permanent Placement, Temporary Placement, Contract Placement, Executive Placement and Outplacement.
We offer tailor made solutions based on each project individual assessment and in-depth analysis. Our goal is to present you with a true ‘A-Player’ whose professional knowledge and personal skills guarantee ‘the perfect fit’ for your position.
KCR Placement has its offices in Berlin, Germany, Warsaw, Poland and Prague, Czech Republic. For more information please visit www.kcrplacement.com.
For our Client we are currently looking for experienced candidates for the position of Multilingual Back Office Specialist (with German, Dutch, Spanish, Portuguese, French, Italian, Swedish, Norwegian, Finnish, Danish, Turkish)
- Provide day-to-day support in Back Office processes
- Timely data entry and management
- Track and resolve ongoing queries
- Prepare reports and work simultaneously on multiple assignments
- Partner with colleagues at various levels within the office to ensure business needs are met
- University degree or equivalent
- Prior work experience in customer service/client relationship management
- Fluent command of one of the following languages: German, Dutch, Spanish, Portuguese, French, Italian, Swedish, Norwegian, Finnish, Danish, Turkish apart from advanced English
- Excellent MS-Office skills, knowledge of SAP would be an asset
- Proactive personality with strong analytical skills and result-orientation
- Persistent team player with a ‘can-do’ attitude
Our Client offers
- International and dynamic work environment, where personal development is stimulated and personal initiatives are encouraged
- Friendly atmosphere
- Competitive package of benefits
We’re onboarding “best in class” candidates, so give us a chance to meet you!