private medical care
Multimedia Designer #205890
CREDIT SUISSE Poland
WrocławWrocław, Lower Silesia
- offer expired a month ago
- contract of employment
- specialist (Mid / Regular)
- hybrid work
- запрошуємо працівників з України
- Робота для іноземцівбез польської
An outstanding opportunity to join us as we are seeking team members who are able and willing to:
* Create high-quality videos (Real life videos, Post-production, Screencast, Virtual recordings) with compelling visuals and occasionally creating and/or following a script.
* Create animated content (explainer videos, marketing videos, animated infographics, info screens, etc.).
* Work on creation and maintenance of intranet websites based on Adobe Experience Manager (training provided).
* Be responsible for managing the full cycle of projects, starting from receiving the request, communication with the client, concept creation, up to the presentation of the ideas to the client, production and publication of the results.
* Client consultation and advisory in areas ranging from conceptual draft to technical assistance.
* Uphold excellent customer service and workflow standards at all times.
* Provide creative advice and support to Credit Suisse employees related to products offered by the service.
* Be responsible for managing the workflow planning and tracking deadlines, timely project delivery.
* Strive for excellence and proactively improving provided services.
* Build friendly and professional relationships with international clients and co-workers.
Your future colleagues
We are currently looking for talented and hardworking individuals to join the Multimedia Design team in Wroclaw. Your main responsibility as a Videographer in Multimedia Design team would be to support global business groups through the professional creation of multimedia content reflecting Credit Suisse’s brand identity as well as publishing it on the Intranet.
We are a department which values Diversity and Inclusion (D&I) and is committed to realizing the firm’s D&I ambition which is an integral part of our global cultural values.
1+ year proven experience on a similar position (videographer/ animator /multimedia designer) or education in the video/Animation field.
Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite, especially Premiere Pro, After Effects, Photoshop, Illustrator.
Video and/or animation skills presented in the portfolio
Outstanding written and verbal communication skills with proficiency in English.
Detailed understanding of the importance of branding and corporate identity.
Results oriented individual with an ability to learn and open to new challenges. Proven ability to manage work well under pressure
Excellent interpersonal, well-developed organizational skills combined with strong focus on quality and client orientation.
Experience in Adobe Analytics and Adobe Experience Manager is considered as an additional asset as well as experience as camera & audio operator.
Dedication to fostering an inclusive culture and value diverse perspectives
What we offer
Training and development
Language training course
Health promotion: Multisport card, sporting events and groups within Credit Suisse (skiing trips, football team, running team, tennis training course etc.)
Employee discounts on various products and services (event tickets, consumer products, etc.)
Employee Referral Program
remote work opportunities
flexible working time
parking space for employees
extra social benefits
kindergarten / nursery