Multiple languages Software Developer (Java, C#, Angular)
The challenges waiting for you:
- Participating and providing technical ownership over few technical components in all phases of a project from discovery with the process owners and stakeholders to understand client workflows and translating them into technical designs and prototypes through implementation and delivery to ensure consistency with the overall product strategy and roadmap, supporting Product Owner
- Learning new things, and growing rapidly from constant exposure to innovative ideas, concepts, and patterns
- Participating in strategy and roading map exercises, architecture definition, product selection, application and integration design
- Developing full-stack and reference architecture designs for infrastructure across hybrid environments inclusive of private and public cloud platforms
- Ensuring the implementation of project deliveries are totally scalable, secure and resilient
- Solving complex problems with many variables using various security, network, storage, and compute platforms
- Minimum 7 years of experience with enterprise level software systems (design, implementation) with at least 3 years in complex, corporate environment
- Proficiency in software engineering and development in some of the following (in order from mostly used): Java, C#, Angular, Golang, C
- Knowledge and understanding of “full stack” software architecture principles as they apply to solution and application architectures, specifically for portals, web sites and systems integration projects
- Very good English skills
- Proffessional approach to work
- Highly motivated and open-minded
- You will join the Leader. With over 4 000 specialists, Sii is actually the fastest growing, most successful & undisputed number 1 IT & Engineering services company in Poland!
- You will work on challenging & fascinating international projects run for hundreds of prestigious customers from various sectors & industries
- We will guarantee you many career development opportunities, facilitated by our Job changer application which allows you to change a project, the area of your activity or a place of work
- You will cooperate with the best experts in talented & passionate teams on most advanced cutting-edge technologies
- You will work in Great Place to Work company with amazing atmosphere and authentic values. You will meet new fantastic friends here!
- We will support your personal dreams and initiatives within Passion Sponsorship Program and Power Volunteers Program
- We will invite you to awesome integration meetings, interest groups and meetups
- You will enjoy comfortable, top class, modernly designed offices in the best locations
Remember to attach the following personal data processing consent:
Please note that we will contact only selected candidates.