sharing the costs of sports activities
- Łąkowa 11, ŁódźŁódź, Łódź
- Offer expired a day ago
- Remote recruitment
- contract of employment
- specialist (Mid / Regular)
Employee in this position is a professional specialized on technical maintenance and administration of databases. As member of the team, you will be responsible for answering and resolving technical requests regarding the DB and OS server infrastructure. Automation of certain operational procedures if necessary. Execute standard requests. In depth incident analysis, to solve more complex incidents/problems. Contributes to the identification of potential problems in coordination with Architecture Team. Monitoring activities. Maintain appropriate logs of systems, users and operational activities. Installation, configuration and support of the systems being under maintenance in particular:
• Provide technical expertise on MySQL Database and accompanying technologies
• Install, upgrade, patch and maintain MySQL database (Community and EnterpriseEdition) and Enterprise Management software
• Provision MySQL instances within application release delivery support
• Implement MySQL database backup & recovery strategies and processes
• Implement MySQL high-availability (HA) and disaster-recovery (DR) architectures using clustering and data replication (Binary Log Position and GTID) technology
• Facilitate and actively participate in all phases of the project life cycle: requirements gathering and analysis, solution design and development, testing and implementation, post-production support and platform evolution
• Support customers in benchmarking to identify bottlenecks, provide guidance on performance tuning and optimization of MySQL database, robustness and business continuity testing
• Write accurate and concise technical documentation, participate in compliancy audits
The workplace is located in our offices in Łódź/Wrocław/Warsaw/Opole depending on your preferences. After Covid-19 pandemic situation, it is possible to travel once or twice to West European or Nordic countries for couple of weeks for a training
MySQL database (database troubleshooting and performance tuning skills including system, storage and network configuration, as well as tracing facilities)
Linux (CentOS/RedHat Enterprise) knowledge
Knowledge of MySQL monitoring and administration tools (MySQL Enterprise Monitor, Oracle Enterprise Manager for MySQL, ZabbiX, Icinga, etc.)
Basic networking knowledge
Basic knowledge of PL/SQL and shell scripting
Strong problem solving and analytical capabilities
Fluent in English
Knowledge of compliancy frameworks (PCI-DSS, ISO, ISAE 3402, etc.) is an asset
Knowledge of IT service management (ITIL) and project management (PRINCE2) frameworks is an asset
Knowledge of other open-source database technologies (PostgreSQL, MongoDB, etc.)
Basic knowledge of Python scripting
Experience in Java software development and integration
What we offer
At Atos, great working conditions will always come without conditions.
Shape the future of digital.
And your too.
private medical care
sharing the costs of foreign language classes
sharing the costs of professional training & courses
remote work opportunities
no dress code
extra social benefits
employee referral program
global IT projects
Apply to work at Atos
Atos Poland Global Services Sp. z o.o.
At Atos, as a global leader in secure and decarbonized digital
business technology, we work together with companies and
industries around the world.
AI, IoT, big data & analytics, cybersecurity, cloud, edge computing
and sustainability… shaping the future of the information space
with our clients is exciting yet challenging.
That is the reason why at Atos, together we bring the diversity
of our people’s backgrounds and skills to make choices that
will have positive economic, social and ethical impacts
on business and humanity tomorrow.
At Atos, the future is our choice.
Atos offers IT infrastructure management services, IT systems integration, outsourcing and IT consulting.
We are also the worldwide IT partner of the Olympic and Paralympic Games.
We employ over 110,000 employees worldwide, and thanks to our presence in 73 countries, we offer our clients expert services of the highest quality with global reach.
Atos has been operating in Poland for over 20 years. We are present in 6 cities in Poland - Bydgoszcz, Wroclaw, Warsaw, Lodz, Opole and Krakow.