Atos is an international IT services company. It employs 100 000 employees in 72 countries. In Poland Atos exists since 2000. Currently, more than 4000 people are working in our offices in Bydgoszcz, Warsaw, Wroclaw, Gdansk, Lodz, Torun and Krakow. The company offers IT infrastructure management services, systems integration, outsourcing and IT consulting. Atos was four times awarded with the Great Place to Work certificate, winning top positions in the ranking of the Great Place to Work® Institute. Atos is the official global IT partner of the Olympic and Paralympic Games.
MySQL or Oracle DB admin with Linux
Job Reference 228631
Employee in this position is a professional specialized on technical maintenance and administration of databases. As member of the team, you will be responsible for answering and resolving technical requests in regard to the DB and OS server infrastructure. Automation of certain operational procedures if necessary.
The position will be located in our well communicated office in Wrocław with possible short term business travels.
- Create database and manage data storage.
- Ensure availability and quality of data by maintaining and improving performances and features.
- Administrate user access rights as well as data security issues with security engineer.
- Advise on back-up procedures to realize by exploitation teams in order to ensure integrity of data from all bases, especially archiving and data purge.
- Elaborate and execute test procedures and programs, after migrations or following an incident.
- Ensure that safeguards are properly executed (by doing tests in a back-up repository) and control data updates.
- Work for an organization holding the "Best Place to Work" title.
- Competetive salary package (including bonuses).
- Private medical care and life insurence.
- Benefit program (including Multisport card).
- German and English language courses.
- Participation in the international challenging IT activities along with opportunity of implementing own ideas and improvements.
- Internal and external technology and tools trainings.
- Access to our knowledge library and interdisciplinary IT e-learning portals.
- Fluent communication in English.
- Deep knowledge of MySQL (5.6 to 5.7). Oracle will be a desired advantage.
- Knowledge of Linux CentOS and RedHat (5 to 7).
- Experience in Perl, Python, Shell and K Shell scripting will be desired advantage.
- WEB servers configurations (APACHE, TOMCAT, JBOSS) will be a desired advantage.
- CISCO/IP networking experience will be a desired advantage.
- Reliability and precision at work.
- Very good, open minded team players.
- Willingness to take initiative and responsibility.