- Ogłoszenie wygasło miesiąc temu
- Praktykant / Stażysta
Backend .Net Developer
What the Automation Team is?
Work hard, play hard! Process Automation Team is working on automation potential identification and solution delivery, using techniques ranging from RPA with Softomotive, an RPA tool by a startup founded in 2005 and recently acquired by Microsoft, through web-based applications in .Net Core, to SQL databases and VBA. They are creatively applying best practices from Agile methodology in SSC environment and looking forward to keep expanding into new technologies, as working in Process Automation means being part of a very dynamic and evolving reality, with many brilliant new opportunities in the future.
- Automate business processes following requirements defined and documented by Automation Business Analyst,
- Analyze requirements and propose technical solutions,
- Write clean, scalable code using .NET CORE,
- Design and develop API for our internal tools,
- Develop technical interfaces with internal and external systems,
- Build technical documentation of created solutions,
- Knowledge sharing with the team, code reviews.
- Experience with developing API, including creating API documentation,
- Knowledge of .NET CORE (at least 1 year of experience),
- Git: clone, pull, add, commit, push,
- Knowledge of basic programming design patterns and best practices,
- Knowledge of English on B1/B2 level or above,
- HTML, CSS, JS – A1 level could be enough, but front end knowledge will be an advantage,
- SQL knowledge will be an advantage (MSSQL, PostgreSQL),
- RPA experience or interest in acquiring RPA skills will be an advantage.
- Work in a professional, friendly team in a stable, international organization,
- Attractive remuneration enriched with a bonus system,
- Extended remote work possibilities (even up to 90% of the time),
- Real development opportunities in the area of RPA / automation,
- Work in a professional, friendly team in a stable, international corporation,
- Comprehensive package of trainings (in the field of technical skills, soft skills and foreign languages),
- Private medical care and group insurance, also for family members,
- Cash benefits as part of the Social Benefits Fund, i.e. Christmas allowance,
- Co-financed sports card,
- Team and company integrations after hours,
- A relocation package for people ready to move to Szczecin.