- Aleja Krakowska 110/114, 00-001 Warszawa, PolskaWarszawa, mazowieckie
- Ogłoszenie wygasło miesiąc temu
- Praktykant / Stażysta
The main goal of this position is to coordinate the overall continuous improvement activities according to the requirements of Airbus Operational Excellence System (OES). On a daily basis, your job will consist in:
- supporting Manufacturing and non-production departments in implementing Lean tools,
- conducting internal training on Lean Manufacturing,
- being responsible for audits to assess the level of implementation of OES,
- providing methodological support for operators and project groups in the application of Lean tools,
- supporting Lean meetings at the production level,
- cooperating with other departments in introducing changes and improving processes.
Apart from your passion for aviation, it would be nice if you could boast about:
- completed studies in management / production engineering,
- experience on similar position in manufacturing company,
- theoretical and practical knowledge of Lean Manufacturing methods and tools (it would be great to see in your CV the track record on implemented projects or improvements),
- Polish as mother language and English at min. B2 level,
- knowledge of MS Office package, advanced Excel (macro level) would be a plus.
We give extra points for the knowledge of:
- AutoCAD and/or Solid Edge programs,
- project management methodology,
- Spanish language
How the recruitment process will look like? If we find your resume interesting, we will invite you to an on-line interview with your manger-to-be and recruiter. We will get to know each other better and answer all your questions and inform quickly about our decision.
You may find more information at: www.pzlwarszawa.com