National Marketing Manager(f/m) | Poland
Your scope of resposibility
As a Marketing all-rounder you are responsible for all Marketing activities for brand RATIONAL in Poland. The National Marketing Manager (f/m) will work in close contact with the headquarters' Marketing team which is based in Germany and will directly report to the Managing Director of RATIONAL Poland.
- Developing the local communication strategy in collaboration with the headquarters
- Designing and implementing of target and market specific concepts and communication tools for our two brands
- Planning and writing releases as well as cooperating with agencies and press associations for publication
- Organizing of national customer and partner events as well as exhibitions in line with the global RATIONAL exhibition concept
- Running Cross-Channel-Marketing by managing and maintaining of content in different media (e.g. social media, newsletter, website, magazine)
- Cooperating with and training of dealers
- Monitoring Marketing activities of relevant national competitors
Your professional profile
- Bachelor or Master degree in Marketing Communication or Business Administration with focus in Marketing
- Extensive relevant experience in a comparable B2B Marketing position; experience in the HORECA indurstry is an advantage
- Authentic, assertive and proactive personality
- Well-organised and customer oriented work style
- High motivation with entrepreneurial and hands-on mentality
- Comfortable in an international environment
- Excellent Polish and English language skills are required, German and other languages are advantageous
- Strong computer literacy (Microsoft Office, content management systems, newsletter tools, online social media platforms)
- Willingness to travel
A wide range of exciting and diversified duties await you at a dynamic international company driven by sustainable growth and offering attractive, performance-related payment packages. We drive an efficient and process-oriented business in which individual responsibility and self-organization are fundamental to our values; our employees are considered as “entrepreneurs within the company“ and take personal ownership for their business area.
RATIONAL is the global market and technology leader offering innovative high-tech solutions for professional kitchens all over the world. The global market share is around 54%. The group currently employs roughly 1700 people in production, sales, research and development, of whom around 700 are based outside Germany in our worldwide subsidiaries. Annual sales are around 564million euros, with an EBITmarge of 28%.