- Ogłoszenie wygasło miesiąc temu
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
Our client - a leading global name that manufactures innovative products within Building Technologies & Solutions industry is currently seeking an experienced, proactive, and effective National Sales Director (Poland). If you have a history of successfully meeting and exceeding sales goals, we encourage you to forward your resume for consideration.
What will be your role:
In this role, you will be responsible for driving performance and growth with an emphasis on marketing strategy and sales plans that will meet pre-determined targets and increase market shares. You will be a critical member of our leadership team.
- Create and implement strategic sales and marketing plans, that successfully achieve business objectives and accelerate profitable growth
- Develop an operating budget for the sales division, that meets business goals
- Own and manage P&L for sales and marketing
- Lead a sales team efficiently
- Deliver ongoing coaching to improve performance and selling behaviours
- Enhance the team’s engagement by creating a teamwork environment
- Develop and maintain long-lasting, strong relationships with key customers
- Take the lead for the management of contract negotiations with key customers
- Complete market research and analyse results to adjust sales and marketing strategy for maximum success, identify new growth opportunities, monitor competitors
What you'll need to succeed:
The successful candidate will have a degree (business/technical) and have 5 years or more experience in management-level sales position with recorded success. You will have detailed knowledge of the construction market (design, general contractors, investors) and general contracting environment. The ability to lead, coach and develop matured sales team will also ensure your success. Additional: fluency in English on a business level; strong computer skills; availability and readiness for frequent business trips.
What you'll get in return:
This is an opportunity to work for an industry leader that is very well established and that is investing back into its business accordingly. You will get a salary in line with the initial sales responsibility and have the scope to develop with the organisation into a broader cross functional management role.
What you need to do now:
Please click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV,