Apply Capnor Poland Sp. z o. o. is a company specialized in engineering services.
The company is a part of Apply Capnor Group, which – besides the subsidiary in Poland – incorporates the company in Norway. Our services are addressed to large international companies operating in maritime, oil & gas, chemical and power industries.
Due to increasing retrofit assignment according to the IMO ballast water treatment D-2 standard and IMO MARPOL Annex VI 2020 we are now seeking Naval/ Marine engineers. Applicants will be working in an exciting project-oriented environment, covering the entire process from survey, design, Class approval, installation and commissioning.
We are currently looking for candidates for the position of:
Naval Architect / Marine Engineer
Reference number: NA-1
- provide engineering and technical services in the area of Naval Architecture / Marine Engineering which involves repairs and functional retrofits designs and installations
- feasibility studies and detail design for BWTS retrofit installation
- feasibility studies and detail design for exhaust gas cleaning systems retrofit installations
- act as a consultant - providing clients with engineering solutions, technical and commercial guidance, support and project management for concept design studies, refits and conversions
- risk assessment of ships and marine structures according to the Class societies standards and regulations.
- documentation according to the Class societies standards and regulations.
- BSc/ MSc degree in Naval Architecture/ Marine Engineering
- experience with outfitting and installation support for common shipyard activities such as repairs, stability tests and vessel inspections are preferred
- minimum 3 years’ experience within field of work
- familiar with IACS members standards and regulations
- knowledge of IMO regulation MARPOL Annex VI 2020
- knowledge of IMO BWM D-2 regulations
- knowledge of US Coast Guard ballast water management regulations
- knowledge of tank sounding calculation
- piping and electrical knowledge will be an asset
- experience with CFD analysis will be an asset
- experience with structural stress calculations will be an asset
- excellent English language skills, both verbal and written
- problem-solving mind
- ability to work under pressure and within tight deadlines
- work in an international company
- attractive and stable employment conditions
- opportunity to develop professionally