Pracodawca zakończył zbieranie zgłoszeń na tę ofertę
.Net & Angular Developer
CREDIT SUISSE Poland
- ogłoszenie wygasło rok temu
- Pełny etat
- Specjalista (Mid / Regular)
Your field of responsibilityAn opportunity to join a large organization with some degree of independence where your point of view is valued. In this role you will become a member of a development team building exceptional tools for the international banking industry. If you like diversity at work, this is the right choice as our projects range from financial, marketing, business risk and performance analysis to name a few. Using various technologies that range from .NET, Angular, SQL, NodeJs, VBA we achieve the goals for what we receive outstanding feedback. As a developer you will develop intranet websites both on back and front side, SSIS packages, VBA macros or refactor existing code.
For this role we are looking for a skilled developer with both the ambition and self-discipline to grow with us to become full stack developer with proven business understanding. All you need is to be passionate about development and love to contribute and put your point during discussions.
- Possibility to gain proven work experience in full application cycle from planning to rollout through being involved in implementation, maintenance and refactoring
- Work for large and leading financial organization in a fast paced and encouraging atmosphere
- External trainings
- Access to Pluralsight
- Wellbeing events including sport activities to cultivate collaboration during pandemic
Your future colleagues
You will work on small to mid-size group (up to 3 developers) with considerable freedom on the tools you will choose for the solutions. The role allows to produce a tangible impact on the organization you belong to and be recognized for the excellence. We are a department which values Diversity and Inclusion (D&I) and is committed to realizing the firm’s D&I ambition which is an integral part of our global cultural values.
This position offers remote working opportunities for an agreed amount of days per week.
The role involves the following:
- Development of tools based on .NET, Angular, IIS and MS SQL
- Phenomenal ability to work with a huge data sets
- Occasional development of tools in VBA (Excel and Access)
- Gathering of technical requirements and converting them into outstanding solutions
- .NET experience
- MS SQL Server or some other database system
- Proven analytical skills and curiosity to discover solutions
- Fair knowledge of English written and spoken
- Design patterns
- ORM (Entity Framework)
- Experience in development in VBA and/or other scripting languages
- Interest in finance and banking industry
- Dedication to fostering an inclusive culture and value diverse perspectives
Your new employer
Find a new home for your skills, ideas, and ambitions. Credit Suisse offers you the ideal environment to progress your career, attractive benefits and excellent training.
We are a leading wealth manager with strong global investment banking capabilities founded in 1856. Headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland, and with more than 45,000 employees from over 150 nations, we are always looking for motivated individuals to help us shape the future for our clients.