Predica Sp. z o.o.
Predica is a place where you will never get bored or stand still. If you are looking for repeatable work 'nine-to-five', corporate atmosphere or individual work, it is not with us. Interesting people, innovative approach to IT projects, flexible work models - this is what distinguishes us. Our why is simple: accelerate a transition to self-managed organizations.
We transform organizations through relevant technology and we deliver projects on Microsoft technology.
Predica is an International IT consulting company that helps companies around the world to boost IT systems for better safety and productivity by implementing award-winning Microsoft technologies. We live and breathe delivering solutions for our customers. We are a highly-skilled and passionate team of 130+ experts, recognized in 12 categories as Microsoft Partner
We are looking for a driven, passionate individual to join our Consulting Team as a .Net and Azure Technical Project Lead. This person should have a proven track record of being the technical project leader, ideally in a professional services company with Microsoft specialization. If apart from strong technical skills, you have the drive to learn new technologies and willingness to have control over project scope and the way it’s delivered you will realize your full potential in Predica. Beware – it requires commitment, taking care of the Customers and managing your team members .
If you were ever frustrated by ‘strange’ customer requirements in a project, the way it’s delivered, low technical quality – it’s about time to take matters into your own hands and shape your future by joining Predica.
For us project starts from the first meeting with the Customer – not from signing a contract!
.Net & Azure Project Owner
- Scope the project with Digital Advisor and Customer,
- Design project architecture,
- Analyze and create functional requirements,
- Perform technology POCs if required,
- Perform Lead Developer/Architect role in the project,
- Lead projects using Scrum to meet defined quality and hour budget,
- Lead and manage design, development, testing, and deployment of the project,
- Work with the Customer on requirements, deployment and user acceptance tests,
- Escalate change requests to Digital Advisor,
- Oversee project obstacles and issues and address them accordingly.
- Support sales roles with project scope, estimation and work breakdown structure preparation,
- Perform scoping workshops with Customers.
- Learn new technologies and use them in the project,
- Develop your soft skills to lead projects better,
- Pass certification at least every 6 months.
- Min. 4+ years of experience in developer, architect or pre-sales role,
- Min. 2+ years of experience in leading and scoping projects,
- Min. 2+ years of experience in working with Customers,
- Fluent English,
- Good soft skills: work management, project management, functional and technical analysis, communication, conflict resolution,
- Travel up to 50% if necessary.
PERSONAL TRAITS (what we value):
- Extreme ownership of project and tasks (if you don't know what it is about, read this book) https://www.amazon.com/Extreme-Ownership-U-S-Navy-SEALs-ebook/dp/B00VE4Y0Z2
- Self-managed, executor, highly organized,
- Not afraid of challenges,
- Good presentation and communication skills,
- Strong decision making and problem-solving skills,
- Task prioritization,
- Honesty, responsibility, and reliability,
- Commitment to step out of comfort zone and constantly works on improving soft and hard skills.
- 8k PLN self-development budget for training, international conferences, university courses,
- Quarterly financial bonuses based on realized project net profits (even up to 85% of base salary),
- Globetrotter bonus (when spending a certain amount of project time abroad),
- Multisport Card,
- Medical Care,
- Authorized certifications have done on a regular basis,
- International projects for various sectors of the economy,
- Clear, quantitative conditions for position promotion and a career path,
- Able to work in any of our multiple locations or remotely,
- Great team that is helpful and willing to share their experience and knowledge,
- We have offices in Warsaw and Lublin, but we are open to remote work.
If you are interested, please send your CV via Aplikuj button below.
The administrator of the job candidates' data is Predica Consulting Services sp. z o.o. sp.k. with headquarters in Warsaw, 02-386 at ul. Altowa 2.
We process your data for the needs of the current recruitment process, the basis for processing are activities aimed at concluding a contract, in accordance with art. 6 par. 1 lit. b) Regulations on the protection of personal data (hereinafter: RODO). Data is stored until the recruitment process is completed.
In addition, you can agree to the processing of your data in recruitment processes carried out in the future. The basis for processing is your consent, in accordance with art. 6 par. 1 lit. a) RODO. Your consent may be revoked at any time. The data will be processed until you withdraw your consent.
Providing personal data is voluntary, but necessary to conduct the recruitment process.
You have the right to request access to your personal data, rectification, deletion, processing restrictions and their transfer. You have the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory body, object to the processing of data and withdraw your consent at any time without affecting the lawfulness of the processing which was carried out on the basis of consent before its withdrawal.
In matters relating to the processing of your personal data, you can contact us by mail or email at [email protected]
By clicking the "apply" button, you agree to the processing of your personal data by Predica Consulting Services sp. z o.o. sp.k.