- Ul.Czerwone Maki 82 30-392 Krakow, PolandKraków, małopolskie
- Ogłoszenie wygasło miesiąc temu
- Rekrutacja zdalna
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
- Specjalista (Mid / Regular)
- As a Software Engineer on the Avigilon Cloud Services team in Krakow, you will help us build new features and enhance our existing software, tools, and experiences to help delight our customers by extending our application capabilities and enhancing the existing AI technologies we use. You will help design and build new APIs, web services, and microservices while supporting the worldwide operations of our cloud-based security solutions.
We are seeking engineers who are passionate about distributed computing and who want to build large scale data platforms. As we transmit video and other situational information in real-time from our clients’ devices to their command centers, we turn this data into actionable intelligence that helps to keep people safe. The multi-tenant system is created in Azure native technologies and already serves hundreds of customers. If you’re someone who has developed Microsoft .NET applications, come join our team!
You're in the right
place if you meet
- MSc or BSc degree in Computer Science or a related technical
- 2+ years commercial experience writing code in .NET (C#)
- Knowledge of SQL queries to manipulate data in a database
- Practical knowledge of data structures, algorithms and software design
- Communicative English
- Experience developing and deploying web services on cloud based infrastructure (e.g. Azure or AWS) on a large scale supporting at least 5,000 simultaneous users
- Experience with Restful APIs used with web browsers, mobile applications, and back-end servers
- Experience building Microsoft Windows applications using Visual Studio and have written unit tests using MSTest or NUnit
- Used tools and written scripts to manage continuous deployment and integration, monitor usage and troubleshooting
- Experience developing applications that handle video data is a plus
Also, to reward your hard work you’ll get:
competitive salary package,
private medical & dental coverage,
Employee Stock Purchase Plan,
flexible working hours,
strong collaborative culture,
comfortable work conditions (high-class offices, parking space),
volleyball field and grill place next to the office,
access to wellness facilities and integration events trainings and broad development opportunities.
Wyrażam zgodę na przetwarzanie moich danych osobowych zawartych w mojej ofercie pracy dla potrzeb niezbędnych do realizacji procesu rekrutacji zgodnie z ustawą z dnia 29 sierpnia 1997 r. o ochronie danych osobowych (tj. Dz. U. z 2014 r. poz. 1182, 1662).