The challenges waiting for you:
We are looking for .NET Developers who will join our team working for one of our Danish clients. Scalepoint delivers software and services to Europe's leading insurance companies - helps them to optimize their business and offers a better customer experience.
Working with us will give you the possibility to work on challenging tasks in different areas. Scrum is our dailiness (code reviews, daily meetings, groomings, demo meetings, retrospectives etc.). We write unit and integration tests. We have implemented CI. We use Gitflow and Atlassian stack.
- Work as part of an Agile team: volunteer for tasks, manage own priorities and collaborate with team members to achieve shared goals
- Clarify business needs, estimate and develop technical solution to solve them
- Follow engineering practices including code review, writing unit-level, integration-level tests
- Support existing applications by doing refactoring tasks on existing code, develop feature enhancements and fix bugs
- Support automated regression test suite if needed (Selenium WebDriver)
- Sencha/ExtJS is a plus
- ASP.NET web development skills (at least 3 years of commercial experience)
- Good .NET Framework/C# skills
- Experience and concept knowledge of databases (MS SQL)
- Experience with more of following technologies: MVC, WebAPI, NHibernate/Entity Framework, MSMQ/RabbitMQ
- Knowledge of engineering practices including Unit Testing, Mocking and Continuous Integration (experience with TDD is a plus)
- Good english skills (written and spoken)
- Experience with Agile processes (Scrum) is a plus
- You will join the Leader. With over 4 000 specialists, Sii is actually the fastest growing, most successful & undisputed number 1 IT & Engineering services company in Poland!
- You will work on challenging & fascinating international projects run for hundreds of prestigious customers from various sectors & industries
- We will guarantee you many career development opportunities, facilitated by our Job changer application which allows you to change a project, the area of your activity or a place of work
- You will cooperate with the best experts in talented & passionate teams on most advanced cutting-edge technologies
- You will work in Great Place to Work company with amazing atmosphere and authentic values. You will meet new fantastic friends here!
- We will support your personal dreams and initiatives within Passion Sponsorship Program and Power Volunteers Program
- We will invite you to awesome integration meetings, interest groups and meetups
- You will enjoy comfortable, top class, modernly designed offices in the best locations
Remember to attach the following personal data processing consent:
Please note that we will contact only selected candidates.