.Net Developer for Connectivity Team in R&D
OMADA POLAND SPÓŁKA Z OGRANICZONĄ ODPOWIEDZIALNOŚCIĄAbout the company
- Offer expired 16 days ago
- contract of employment
- specialist (Mid / Regular), senior specialist (Senior)
Technologies we use
Microsoft SQL Server
Test automation (unit, integration, performance, UI testing)
About the project
Are you a highly skilled .NET Developer and do you want to grow your career in a R&D environment within an international company with offices in Europe and US? Join Omada’s R&D department where you get to develop our award-winning IT security product within the Identity and Access Management area.
We are looking for a skilled .NET Developer to join our connectivity team where you get to develop new features for our IT security product.
Our office in Warsaw and Bydgoszcz, is providing attractive working conditions for our employees and we are ready for the many new colleagues that we will be hiring in the coming months. You will be working closely together with our developers in Denmark via fully integrated scrum teams and get a high amount of responsibility in the further development of our product.
You will be part of the Connectivity Team responsible for delivering connectivity to specific target systems or protocols, covering both on-prem, cloud or hybrid scenarios.
You will be responsible for developing mainly backend side of the product which provides data from all kind of identity sources e.g., Active Directory to the rest of the solution.
You will have a chance to work with .NET framework 4.6/4.8 as well as .NET 2.0 and .NET 5 technology and well optimized gRPC based communication.
You will join the transition of our product to cloud based architecture and infrastructure that has already started.
You will work closely with Product Owner, Scrum Master and other senior developers on further development of the product.
From the early stages of the feature life cycle doing initial design and estimates, designing new features for product components and present them for architects and the scrum team.
You will perform peer code reviews and do peer programming sessions.
You will actively participate in all SCRUM ceremonies, e.g., the sprint planning session where plans are made with the entire team and the PO, and the end of sprint demonstrations, where the latest innovations are shared with the larger team.
You will be a key player in developing the features, and responsible for the quality, working closely together with QA securing a high quality when we release new features.
• At least 3 - 5 years’ experience with C#, .NET development and SQL, and good experience in new feature development and deployments.
• You have experience with integration of enterprise software.
• You are experienced in product development and maintenance as well as the agile development life cycle.
• Higher IT education such as graduate or master
On the technology stack, we expect that you have experience with the following:
• C# and .NET
• Microsoft SQL Server
• Test automation (unit, integration, performance, UI testing)
• Knowledge and experience with setting up and usage of CI/CD pipelines.
• Knowledge and experience from REST APIs, gRPC is a plus
As a person:
• You like to work both as a team member and individually, but you are a team player at heart that is used to work with challenges every day and think out-of-the-box.
• You are an independent, responsible, and flexible person with good interpersonal skills, and you are just like the rest of us ambitious and passionate about technology.
This is how we organize our work
This is how we work
- backend developer
This is how we work on a project
code quality measures
static code analysis
issue tracking tools
technical debt management
Development opportunities we offer
conferences in Poland
industry-specific e-learning platforms
space for experimenting
substantive support from technological leaders
technical knowledge exchange within the company
time for development of your ideas
What we offer
Omada is an incredible place to work and develop your career and technical skills. We have a strong focus on our people and our core values including:
• Being Ambitious,
• Always Delivering Value
• Constant Care.
These values are also reflected in the relationship with our employees and the way we live every day. We want our employees to be able to have a great career at Omada and offer a modern flexible working environment including great benefits and rewards that you would expect from a market leading global software company.
Some of the Benefits we offer:
• 5 additional vacation days
• Co-financed parking space
• Training budget
• Access to e-learning platforms like Pluralsight and LinkedIn Learning
• Extended health care package
• Sports Card
• Bike room with showers
OMADA POLAND SPÓŁKA Z OGRANICZONĄ ODPOWIEDZIALNOŚCIĄ
Omada is a fast-growing global cybersecurity software company with locations across the world and headquartered in Copenhagen, Denmark. We are a Gartner Magic Quadrant leader in Identity Governance and Administration with one of the most advanced SaaS platforms in the industry. Our vision is to “secure the world’s identities.” Omada’s growth is backed by some of the best private equity funds in the world who are investing in technology and looking to expand Omada’s overall R&D organization.
If this sounds interesting to you, please do not hesitate to contact us and start the next stage of your journey with Omada.